Sky Reach

Ashley Vincent belonged to the mafia family her mother and five year old brother died in a car accident his father believed that they were murdered when she was just two years old. Her father always miss his son because he was his heir and believes that daughters are weak. Her relationship with his father becomes strained day by day and for the last five years she start dressing up like a boy and even act like it to prove him wrong that she is not weak.

She start hanging out with a street boys and become their leader. Her father Mike Vincent didn't approve it he tried everything to stop her but he gave up because he thinks that it will be easier to protect her from other rival families, if she disguise as a boy, and when the time is right he will introduce to other families as his daughter. The mafia world knew that Mike Vincent Elder son died in the car accident but they don't know the gender of his second child.

At sixteen she was given choice whether she wants to attend Sky reach or Alliances Academy, both Academies are for elites especially for the families like her. Although she liked her current school but her father wants her to attend those , he only tolerated it so far because it was near to her mansion. She liked the name Sky reach so she choose it. Her father warns her not to create problems for him and remain low profile.

She was excited to start her life in Sky Reach"You will see Jay I will also become the leader of sky Reach" she says excitedly to one of his school fellow who became friends when she was fighting with some boys on street.

The blonde boy chuckled "I know Ash you maybe look cute but you are strong fighter"

"But I heard that this school got a lot of dangerous students Ash" said geek looking boy Kenny timidly

"Oh you don't worry my friends I will be alright" Her friends laughed and become serious "We will miss you Ash it's too bad we cannot go to that academy"

Ashley knew her friends were not rich like her but they never take advantage of her money they are her genuine friends who always treat her nicely. She sometimes feels guilty that she hides her true gender from them If she have money she could help them afford that school fee. But she made a promise herself when she will get her half inheritance at age of nineteen she will surely help them. "hey guys don't be sad it's not like I am dying I will come in holidays and then I will hangout and fight with goons"

"I know Ash well best of luck for tomorrow and if you ever need us just come to us" said Jay

Next day in the evening Ashley driver dropped her in the Sky reach dormitory her bodyguards help her with the luggage then leave because a academy policy does not allow any bodyguards and weapons. The school is responsible of providing security. The students could do whatever they want but they cannot fight and harm each other.

The Sky reach dormitory consist of two buildings .In her  documents her father didn't hide her gender but he convince the Principal that she will live like a boy at first Principal objected but due to his relationship with Vincent family he agrees. The best thing about this dormitory is that every student was given his or her separate room with own personal bathroom like an apartment .Her room was on the eight floor. The dormitory is for both boys and girls.

Her room was not very big or nor very small the furniture is simple but expensive.

She placed her laptop in the table and hang her clothes in the cupboard. Due to her long journey she was feeling tired she was informed that each floor has their own small kitchen and if she wants to eat with other they can join the big dining hall on the ground floor, but she was not feeling hungry so she decided to sleep "tomorrow she will start a new life you will see father that I am capable of handling your empire she smile and drift into sleep"