New School, New Friends

This is a story that I wrote by myself... It's actually a project for my Writing class.

There are some same parts like in Big Hero 6 and A Walk To Remember, but there might be some twists too... I don't own Big Hero 6 and A Walk To Remember, okay?I just like those movies so much.

The theme song is 'Almost Is Never Enough' by Ariana Grande ft Nathan Sykes. But the song lyrics will begin when the fluff appears.

P.S. The cast I made is just a pretend one a.k.a made by my imagination. LOL. XD

I hope you'll like it.

It was her first day of school in Auburn University, in Auburn, Alabama. It was the perfect school for her to learn robotics. Auburn U. is a private and expensive school for Technology...

Before Autumn opened the school door, she took a deep sigh and tucked a strand of her caramel-blonde hair behind her ear. She flipped open the door and walked towards the registration table where a girl about her age was busy writing down on a piece of paper while listening to music.

"Hi, I'm Autumn and I'm here to register." Autumn said. The girl didn't look up from her paper, but she just slid a schedule, a pen and a registration paper.

"Here, write down." The girl said, not keeping eye contact.

"U-uh, o-okay..." Autumn stuttered and took the pen from the table. She wrote down:

Full Name: Autumn Sky Lake

Calling Name: Autumn

Major: Robotics and Business

Phone Number: 34457629111

Job: Lake Robotics Company Director

Parents: Robert Lake, Sarah Lake

After she finished her Mother's name, she flinched and tears started to swell out from her eyes, but she held it by wiping the tear off with her sleeve. She missed her Mom... Sometimes, she misses her, and sometimes she hates her because of taking Clara (her sister) away from her and her Father.

"I-I'm done." Autumn slid back the registration paper to the girl. The girl stamped a stamp on the paper shaped like the mascot of Auburn University and gave her a copy of her paper.

"Thanks..." Autumn thanked the girl. She strolled down the halls until it came towards the Robotics Lab/Classroom. She took a last glance at her schedule before entering the room.

"Robotics." She muttered under her breath. Once she got inside, there were lots of students creating weird but amazing things. Her eyes went over to a yellow Electromagnetic bike. She studied the bike and stared at it in awe.

"Hey, what are you doing?" A girl's voice snapped behind her. Autumn jumped and faced the girl wearing a helmet and a black bike gear.

"Uh, I'm Autumn, Autumn Lake. I'm a newbie..." She exclaimed nervously.

The girl lifted and took off her helmet, revealing her long straight auburn hair and reddish-brown eyes.

"I'm Jamie, Jamie Miyazaki. Nice to meet you." Jamie said, luring out her hand for me to shake. She looks tomboy... Autumn thought.

Autumn gladly shook her hand and smiled followed by Jamie.

"I've never seen an Electromagnetic Suspension bike before..." Autumn awed her bike. Jamie rubbed the sharp discs of her bike with her magnet-attached gloves to show Autumn that it's a magnetic-wheeled bike.