Meeting the crew

After we all boarded the ship we were told to sit in the seats along the wall. After 5 minutes of uneasy silence the ship started, all of the seats shook with us on them. After about 5 minutes the shaking stopped... we were off. 

Soon a voice across the room from me stated, "I guess we should get to know each other..."

Oh right none of us have ever met before...

"Im Blue!!" said a boy in the corner of the room. He stood up, he had black hair and his blue space suit was a little big on him, that made me giggle. 

"Did- Did I do something?" He said in a scared tone. "No! It was just funny because your suit is a little big for you." I answered. He shyly giggled as a response. I guess it was my turn to intuerduce myself... I stood up and stated, "Hi, my name is Y/N! I hope we can all get along." 

"I'm Pink!" Stated one of the girls after me, she was wearing a pink space suit, and she had dark eyes and brown hair with lots of frecials. She seemed confident. 

"Im Yellow and this is Brown! But she is a little shy so I'm talking for her. " Stated the one of the other girls sitting close to me. Her hair was short, dirty blond, and was very messy. She was also wearing a bright Yellow space suit. Then brown was sitting right next to her. She was bald, but it was a good look for her. Her space suit was a light brown. 

"Im Black..." The boy sitting next to me quietly said. He had black hair, it was medium length. He had a pitch black space suit. And his voice was deep, he was taller than most of the crewmates, and had little stubble on his chin. 

"Ugh, im Green... WHY AM I EVE-" he was cut off by someone. "Im sorry about him hes not that exited to be here, Im White" White had a soft smile, and blond hair. His space suit was pure white, and then there was Green whos mouth was being covered by White. Green had dark green hair, and green eyes. 

"Im purple." Said the boy sitting across from me, I couldn't see him because he was wearing his helmet, but I know he is taller than me. 

"I guess that leaves me, Im orange! And basically the leader of this ship, why you ask? Well because I for one am the best-looking, AND I happen to be the richest so bow down to me." Said the boy standing in the middle of the room with silver hair, and earings. He was also wearing a Orange space suit, but it looked different from all ours. 

"OH SHUT UP!" Yelled Green who was now standing face to face with orange. They both started to yell at each other. 

This is going to interesting. 

(HI! I Hope you enjoyed it, also if you have any suggestions I would gladly take them!)