I'm sorry brown...

( TW: Cussing and death )

Right after I screamed the others came in running. Brown was just standing there with watery eyes, then she looked over to me and started to cry. I fell to the ground and blacked out. 

"Are they awake?"

"I don't know..."

I opened my eyes and saw yellow and black looking down at me. I sat straight up, and almost hit yellows face in the process. 

"What happen, where is orange" I stated in a worried voice. The others just looked around at each other without saying anything. I looked behind me to see Brown and Pink talking to each other. Wait now I remember, I walked in on Orange dead... and brown was standing over the body! I stood right up and started walking fast over to Brown and Pink.

"Brown! I saw you! What did you do!" I yelled out while pushing through pink and grabbing browns shoulders. 

"Get off her!" I heard pink say loudly behind me, Pink then grabbed me and pushed me onto the floor. 

"What the fuck Pink!" I heard a deep voice say from behind me, I looked behind me still in shock from being pushed and saw Black walking over with a very angery face. He walked over to me and helped me up. 

"Orange was always one of the weak ones, I knew he couldn't las-" Green started to say before his mouth was covered by white. 

"But speaking facts, it seemed Orange was stabbed. And brown was in the room when Y/N entered, pink you know what this looks like..." Said Yellow trying to convince Pink. 

"Get away from us I know Brown wouldn't kill someone!!" Pink shouted while hiding Brown behind her. 

Alomst 30 minutes of fighting go by till Brown finally speaks up. "Pink, I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" Brown started to cry more, "It was me Pink, I killed him..." 

"Br-Brown! Don't say that no stop!!" Pink said while starting to cry too. "Why would you say that!!"

"Brown.." Yellow started to say, "Why did you do this?" 

"Because THEY made me," said brown crying even harder. "Please just get me off this ship, I don't want to hurt anyone else..." 

"Brown who is they?" Asked Black.

"They will h-hurt Pink if I tell you... I-I'm sorry," Brown said in a scared voice. I looked over at Blacks face for a second it looked like he had a smile on his face for a second, but I'm probably imaging things. 

"We do need to get rid of her..." Said Green out of the blue, "What don't look at me like that! We all know we can't just let her stay, I say we push her out into space and let her die." 

"I agree with brown" Said Purple, and blue. 

"Wait NO why would you say that stop!" Pink shouted, while clinging onto Brown.

"I'm sorry Pink" said Black while picking her up, and holding her away from Brown. Brown stood up still tears in her eyes, she walked over to the ejection room, this room has a big opening door. Pink still screaming. Yellow walked over to Brown and locked her in the ejection room, its door that lead to the room we were in had a small window.

"DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!!!! YELLOW STOP!!" Pink screamed, I could hear the pain in her voice. We then saw Yellow click the ejection button, then Brown was pushed out of the ship. Black let go of Pink while she just fell to the ground. 

I remembered somthing Brown had said... She said that someone made her kill Orange, I wonder who that could have been... 

(Yes turns out there was 2 imposters the whole time! But now only one left... Also I hoped you enjoyed and I wrote this in the middle of the night so don't mind my grammar.)