"My sweet"

(The picture is a picture of my character in among us! I died first) 

After Brown was Killed Pink Isolated herself. She would do her tasks late in the middle of the night, or when everyone else was done. And other than that she just stayed in her room looking at photos of her and Brown. I felt really bad, and so did most of the other crewmates. 

A week had gone by and nothing out of the ordinary happened. I still think about what Brown said before she died. About the person who made her kill Orange, I think all the other crewmates forgot about it. They were all acting normal, but if there was another psychopath on the ship I wanted to find them as soon as possible. 

"Hey Blue, do you remember that thing Brown said? About the person who made her kill Orange?" I asked Blue because he was sitting down alone eating. 

"What are you talking about? I don't remember her saying that..." Blue responded slowly. 

"Oh sorry, must be my imagination..." I said quietly. I stood up with my head down and walked over too my room. I closed the door behind me and laid down on my bed, why did no one remember when Brown said that. It was almost like it didn't actually happen. 

I laid down and fell asleep. My eyes where still closed, everything was peaceful, it was like I was back home in my room where everything was quiet. Then I felt my heart starting to race, like it does when you feel someone come into the room your in. 

I then heard a deep male voice say, "Don't worry my sweet, we will soon be together without anyone in our way." I open my eyes and woke up, when I looked around I couldn't see anyone. I must have had a weird dream. 

I must have slept in because it was already time to start my tasks. I walked around doing my tasks, but I kept thinking about what I heard... "My sweet" I felt as my face began to heat up.

"Are you okay Y/N?" I heard a deep voice from behind me say. I turned around to see Black looking at me.

"Im okay!" I said while trying to cover my face because it was so red. I finished my tasks in that room and hurried out.

A small whisper said, "I love you my sweet..." 

(Hello this chapter is shorter than normal because, I started to fall asleep writing. But I hope you enjoyed!!)