!?Murder?!

(Blood TW) 

We have been on the ship for a month, and I just started to get used to my tasks. In the morning I needed to go to admin and swipe my card so that's where I went. I walked out of my living quarters, into the cafeteria. Then down the hall to admin, whenever I was in this room I felt unsafe, and not to mention how hard it is to swipe the card.

While I was swiping my card I saw black and orange walk past admin, this was weird because those two never even talked to each other... 

An hour as passed and I was doing my last few tasks and I see pink walk into the room I'm in. 

"Hey Y/N have you seen Orange? He asked me this morning to help him with his tasks." Stated pink, with a worried face. 

"No, but I saw him and black together this morning, walking to electrical..." I answered. She nodded and walked in the direction of electrical. Right, when she stepped out of the room, I heard a small pop noise, and then everything went black.

I couldn't see a thing. It seems like the lights went out, they trained us for this in the school but It had never happened before. But I just listened to protocol and started walking to electrical. 

Once I got to the door of electrical the lights turned back on and I walked in to see the rest of the crewmates. Everyone was there except... Orange and Brown... strange.

After the light came back on everyone just brushed it off and continued their tasks. My last task for the day was in the weapons room. I walked across the ship to the weapons room, and as soon as I entered the door... There was Orange, on the ground. There was blood everywhere. I was in shock when I looked over I saw Brown standing over oranges body. 

A horrid scream, then darkness. 

( Sorry for such a late chapter I am so busy with school, but hoped you enjoyed"