Chapter Seven: A tale of Two Boy Bands

(A/N this chapter is dedicated to my friend miles for obvious reasons)

I woke up two weeks later to an empty hospital room. It was midmorning based on the light streaming in through the open curtains. I lay there in silence for a moment, trying to remember how I'd gotten there only to remember the incidents leading up to it with a jolt of horror. 

I sent up straight, sending the machines around me into a flurry of beeps and blaring alarms. I knew the nurses would be in the room any second, so I tore the needles and IVs from my arms and lept out of the hospital bed, stumbling into the hall. Glancing around, I spotted some nurses running towards my room from one end, prompting me to take off the other way. My bare feet sent loud slaps echoing around the halls. Everything reeked of being freshly sanitized which sent me reeling. I missed the smells of mold from the piles of dishes I had in the sink in the kitchen of the boys' flat (I never did dishes because it makes your hands less soft and my hands had to be perfectly soft all the time lest boys not want to hold them). I ran into the stairwell and down, down, down until it emptied into the waiting room. I was nearly out of the hospital when I right into a man. 

I looked up and right into the eyes of...Jeon Jung-kook, 23-year-old South Korean singer and songwriter in the hit K-pop band BTS! 

"Jungkook!" I gasped, "What are you doing here?" I looked around shocked to see the rest of BTS standing nearby with the boys from One Direction, "Huh?" 

I looked confusedly from Jungkook to Harry to Yoongi to Zayn to Namjoon to the rest of the members of either band that I totally know the names of. What in the world was happening that had brought this group together? 

Harry moved towards me worriedly, "'Ello luv what are chu doing out of bed? Not safe innit?" 

"No," Namjoon said, stepping forward, "It's time we tell her the truth." He turned towards me and took a deep breath, "We hit you with our tour bus and put you into a coma for the past two weeks." 

I shook tears out of my perfect rain blue orbs, "But why were any of you here? What were you doing outside of the boy's flat." 

Harry and Jungkook reached forward and grabbed both of Namjoon's arms, "She's not ready they said in unison." 

"No! She's waited long enough! She deserves to know after everything she's been through!" He yelled before turning back to me, a single tear rolling down his cheek, "Dewberry Melon Strauss, I'm your father."