Beast's Inner Thoughts

Beast sighed when he heard what Mrs Potts had said, and he slowly slipped back to his room.

It's not that he doesn't want to learn how to love his sister and break the curse, it's just that he doesn't know how.

He doesn't know how to care.

Everytime he looks at her, he still sees that baby girl from 18 years ago, who came into his life to steal all the attention of everyone away from him

When [Y/n] was born, everyone wanted to take care of the baby princess that no one paid attention to his own needs.

That's where the hatred stemmed from, she took everything away from him.

His nanny, his parents' love, everything.

And she was always annoying him, always bugging him.

When their parents died, he was left with her.

A stupid baby princess to take care of.

He hated that. Hated that he had to take care of her.

He hated her more, since she was the cause of their parents' death.

She had to ask for a stupid rare music box for her 4th birthday.

Her parents went to get it for her, and they died on the way.

He hated her for that also

And because of that hate, he was cursed.

She caused him to be cursed.

It was all her fault!

How was he supposed to learn to love her and break the curse?

Especially now that she had that hideous scar on her.

His 21st birthday was fast approaching and the petals were falling off the rose more faster than before.

He'll need to learn how to love her fast.

If only someone would come into his life and teach him how to love his little sister.

~Don't worry Beast, your wish will soon come true.

Now Beast was kind of a spoiled brat when he was little, who wanted all the attention to himself. So, when the little baby girl was born, he naturally developed hatred for her, and that hatred grew when their parents died.

Beast wants to try and love his sister and Lumiere and Cogswarth know this.

His silent wish is that someone will teach him how to

And that's where Beau comes in

If you haven't yet understood this story, it's mainly about Beau teaching Beast how to love his sister.

While [Y/n] also finds romance along the way.

Many scenes from the movie are going to change.

But don't worry, it's gonna be fun and romantic along the way

So just sit back, and enjoy the ride