Something There That Wasn't There Before

Beau was outside in the snow with Phillipe and Sultan as [Y/n], Cogswarth, Lumiere and Mrs Potts watched him from a balcony, [Y/n] smiling down at him.

"What if the Master and the Mistress go on some sort of vacation, that will help bring them closer?" Lumiere suggested.

"Oh I don't think that's a good idea, you know neither of them will want to leave the castle." Mrs Potts replied.

"Then maybe we should organize some sort of staycation for them?" Cogswarth asked.

"Oh that could be possible. What do you think [Y/n] dear?" Mrs Potts asked but she got no response.

"Mistress?" Cogswarth asked turning to see [Y/n] still staring at Beau with a small smile on her face.

The three castle heads looked at each other and smirked. Lumiere cleared his throat.

"Anything……interesting down there Mistress?" He asked raising his eyebrows suggestively.

[Y/n] snapped out of her daze.

"What?……oh no……um……" She said blushing making the three laugh.

"It's okay to have these feelings dear." Mrs Potts said gently.

[Y/n] sighed.

"I've never felt this way about anyone. I want to do something for him, something to thank him for everything he's done for us."

"That's a good idea Mistress, I'm sure the Master will love the idea too." Lumiere said.

"Oh right. I should probably ask if he wants to help." [Y/n] said a bit nervous.

[Y/n] went downstairs to see her brother fiddling with something. She took a deep breath.

"Um Adam?" The Beast turned abruptly hiding something behind him. "Uh…… I'm sorry, I mean sir."

"No, it's okay. You can call me Adam." Beast said and [Y/n] gave a small smile. "What's the matter?"

"Uh it's nothing really. I was just thinking, since Beau has done so much for us, we should do something for him in appreciation."

"That's……a great idea."

"You really think so?" [Y/n] asked surprised but then she cleared her throat. "I mean……thank you."

"So……what do we do for him?"

"I……have no idea."

"Well um……should we like give him a position in the royal household?"

"Adam." [Y/n] said giving him a look, making him shrug.

"No it has to be something very special. Something that sparks his interest." She thought for a minute till she got an idea. "Wait a minute."

                      *************
[Y/n] and Beast led Beau down a hallway to a huge door.

"Beau, there's something we want to show you." Beast said as the trio stopped in front of the door.

"But first you have to close your eyes." [Y/n] said making Beau look at her questioningly. "It's a surprise."

"Look at you two ganging up on me. Cute, but also a bit scary." Beau said and closed his eyes.

[Y/n] waved her hands in front of Beau to make sure his eyes were closed. Then she nodded to her brother who opened the doors and [Y/n] took Beau's hands pulling him inside.

"Can I open them?" Beau asked as they entered the room.

"No, no. Not yet. Wait here." [Y/n] said as she and her brother moved to draw back the curtains making light flood into the room.