Part 1

It will be Izuku's POV then switch to the person who is spoken to.

As I went to the rooftop for the first time, contemplating on whether or not I should follow Kacchan's advice. It's been hard lately, I guess. Even though Kacchan is back and we're in dorms, I'm pretty anxious.
Before I could take my shoes off and place my note in them, I saw someone I didn't expect.
Iida...
At the edge, over the railing...
Before I could think about what to do, I yelled to him.
"Hey, don't do it, please!"
I ran to him and helped him back over the railing. Tears brimmed his eyes as he spoke.
"You've probably heard it all before...I really thought that she may be the one...but then she told me she was done..." I knew who he was talking about. Uraraka. Suddenly, a mixture of anger and shock coursed through me.
"For God's sake please, are you serious? I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me! Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!" I said before thinking of his brother...he was robbed of his older brother...sort of? But then he shocked me.
"I'm feeling better, thank you for listening..." he said before walking in the door to the school. I sighed as I sat down, wondering if he was okay...

Iida's POV

She broke up with me...she likes someone else...why didn't she tell me when I asked her?

I barely heard the door open, but even if I did, I ignored it. Until someone shouted at me.

"Hey, don't do it, please!" Midoriya...
He grabbed my arm and helped me back over the railing. Why was he doing this? Did he know what happened with Ochaco and I? I decided to tell him anyway.

"You've probably heard it all before, I really thought that she may be the one, but then she told me she was done..." I said as my eyes brimmed with tears thinking of the words she said...
"Tenya...I'm sorry...I don't think this is working...I like someone else..."
Those were the words that broke me. My brother was bad enough, but Ochaco breaking up with me? I tuned back in when I heard Midoriya start speaking.

"For God's sake please, are you serious? I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me!" He yelled. What does he mean? Was he planning to... "Are you upset, cause you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!" I never thought of it that way...maybe I was over reacting. And what does he mean by 'you're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything'? Was he robbed by someone? I couldn't think of what to say.

"I'm feeling better, thank you for listening." I said before leaving through the door. It took me a moment to process. Was he planning to...? Should I tell Aizawa Sensei? I felt I was overthinking it and was being overprotective, so I shook it off. But not before going to Ochaco...

537 words