Part 2

Izuku's POV

It's been a week since the incident with Iida. Everything's went back to normal, or at least, form what we can see. I told no one, because Iida didn't tell anyone.

I went to the rooftop again with my suicide note. I took my shoes off but shoved them back on when I saw...

Kaminari...

Before thinking, I yelled the same thing I did to Iida. I felt this time was going to be different because me and Kaminari aren't close. We're friends, just not close like me and the Dekusquad or him and the Bakusquad.

He turned, face red from tears. He gave me a look that either said 'go away' or 'stay'. I ran to him and helped him back over the rail, just as I did with Iida. I hugged him, knowing he would want comfort, while Iida was a 'get it over with' person, almost like Kacchan. I urged him to tell me what happened. And so he started.

"You've probably heard it all before, everyone ignores me, everyone steals, I don't fit in with anyone here..."

What about the Bakusquad? I guess they have been keeping their distance. I remember him mentioning having ADHD to me and Uraraka once, at the beginning of the year. Again, anger coursed through me. He had a loving home, at least!

"For God's sake, please, are you serious? I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me! Cause even so, you're still loved by everyone at home, there's always dinner waiting at the table, you know!" I yelled. He took a second before responding.

"I'm hungry." He said as he disappeared through the door, just as Iida did.

Kaminari's POV

I went up to the rooftop to finally get the courage to do it. I tried to talk to the Bakusquad, but for some reason, the only one that doesn't run away is Bakugo. There has been a rumour going around that I'm the traitor, but the teachers debunked that! And then someone told people about my ADHD, so I started being bullied, making my tics worse, which makes my control worse.

I heard the door open, but didn't turn around until someone told me not to jump.

As I turned, I saw Midoriya. Why does he care? Didn't he hear the rumours?

He helped me over the rail and hugged me as I cried.

"Want to tell me what happened?"

I hesitated before speaking. What would he think? Would he abandon me, too? Would he hate me? Would he believe the rumour? No. He's not the type of person to believe rumours. So I spoke.

"You've probably heard it all before, everyone ignores me, everyone steals, I don't fit in with anyone here..." I said, averting my gaze to the floor. I heard him speak as I fidgeted.

"For God's sake, please, are you serious? I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me! Cause even so, you're still loved by everyone at home, there's always dinner waiting at the table, you know!"

My stomach rumbled as I remembered that I hadn't eaten. I thought about his words. There's always dinner waiting at the table... What was that supposed to mean? Was he not fed? I may be stupid, but I'm pretty observant of things, especially words.

"I'm hungry." I said before heading out. I paused before walking down the steps. If he won't tell anyone, nor will I.

583 words