Part 6

Tw, abuse; physical, verbal and sexual. If you are going through this, tell someone who can help. You are not alone

He was playing on his phone when the door opened. He heard his mother's cheery and welcoming voice become more...nervous?
"Sweetie...your dad is coming home tomorrow..." She said, hugging him. As Izuku didn't really know his dad, he was excited. Until the day arrived.

"Inko, Izuku!" He said, sounding charming. He looked a lot like Izuku. But a lot different, too. He had freckles, green eyes, amd black, puffy hair. But he also had a stern look, a sharp jawline, defined muscles and thick brows. He seemed to always be glaring. But Izuku never judged people by there looks. So he decided to try and be welcoming.
"Dad!"

He was 15. Things had progressed. His mother was never home to stop Hisashi, so Izuku was beaten and touched each day. His mental health deteriorated. Until he found All Might and was told he could be a hero. All Might was the father he never had. Kind, loving, corny. He would never touch Izuku in those ways. But then when he went home, he was back in Hell.

He is 16. The first time he was pinned to a bed and forced to take off his shirt as his 'father' played with himself. The first time he truly felt helpless. He became afraid of adult men, even All Might. So, soon, his 'father' figure became Midnight, who would speak to him every day. Her clothes didn't make him uncomfortable, it actually made him more comfortable knowing that she probably went through something similar that boosted her sex drive.

And now here he was. Telling people his father's secrets. The ones he was told not to tell. They all seemed shocked, even Todoroki, who also had bad daddy issues.

After finishing the story, they all stood up.

"Follow me, kid." Aizawa said. He called someone.

"Nemuri, meet me in Nezu's office. We're talking about your 'son'." He said sarcastically, guiding Izuku to the office.

Once they made it, they met Nemuri (Midnight) outside. Izuku went and hugged her, them having a 'father'-son relationship, even though Nemuri was a girl.

"Son? Really, Shota?"

"Anyways, come on."

So they told Nezu. Apparently Nemuri only knew about the sexual abuse. She had tried to get him out, but she didn't have the power to do it alone against one of the most powerful villains who weren't in the LoV, or All for One.

Since they had now gotten All Might, Endeavour (this was after his redemption, but I still don't forgive him for what he did to his children and wife), Aizawa, Hawks, Midnight, and Mount Lady on the case, they were able to put Hisashi Midoriya behind bars. Nemuri was able to have custody over him, after arguing with All Might. This is how that went.

"I want him!" -Toshinori (All Might)
"Toshinori, the kid is traumatized of adult males..." -Nemuri
"Not me!" -Toshinori
"Sorry, Yagi, but you, too." -Nemuri
"Huh?" -Toshinori
"I've been his 'father figure' since he got into UA." -Nemuri
"She's not going to stop, Toshinori, just give up." -Aizawa

That's the only reason he stopped. Aizawa was pretty scary...

So Izuku got therapy from Nemuri, and when Nemuri had patrol, Mount Lady would take care of him. Of course, All Might would still visit him, but he wouldn't hug him or put his arm around his shoulder unless he got permission first.

Inko was deemed unfit to look after a child after her trauma and was sent as a roommate for Rei Todoroki.

Shoto Todoroki was glad his friend was okay, so were the rest of the class once they heard, from Izuku, of course.

Aizawa knew he didn't have to worry, but he did end up getting therapy for himself, too...and the people Izuku said he helped...

653 words

Thank you for reading this! I know it was short, but it was based off of a song...you are not alone! Feel free to DM me if you're going through something, I'll try and help to the best of my abilities.