Part 5

Izuku's POV

I walked to the roof, deciding enough was enough.

My predictions were wrong, for nobody was there. It was just me, nobody to stop me.

Third Person POV

He took of his shoes and placed the note in them.

He stepped over the rail and leaned forward.

He let go...

"Shi-" He heard before he felt something wrap around his waist, hoisting him back up. He looked up and saw Aizawa, Iida, Kaminari, and Todoroki. Aizawa's scarf saved him.

"But...why?" He asked as to know why they would save him.

"Kid, you've helped a lot of people out, and these three just so happened to put together what you said to them. We've called CPS and they'll be at your house soon to check it out. You've helped us, now it's our turn." Aizawa explained.

"Who...who saw me?"

"Bakugo did, actually. He came to me to tell me." Kaminari said, indicating he wanted to get it off his chest.

"Okay...um...later? Maybe? Not in the mood right now." He said, stepping out of Aizawa's scarf and walking to the door before being stopped by a strong hand. Iida.

"Nope. You're not being alone until we know you're okay." Iida said like a worried mother.

"Okay, mom." He said sarcastically.

Aizawa's heart was still racing, but he was glad the problem child was alive, at least.

Todoroki wanted to break down, but he kept his cool because Midoriya needed him.

Kaminari felt terrible for not noticing right away, but the important thing was that he knew now.

Iida was worried, but he was glad his best friend was going to be okay in the hands of Aizawa Sensei, Nezu, and the school counselor.

Midoriya...he didn't know how to feel.

"It started when I was 14..."

300 words