Explainations

After about four minutes the man came back with bella in his arms.
Bells asked?
Sammy? she said with hope in her little voice.
Yes sweetheart it's me I said onThe verge of tears, she reach for me the same time I reached for her.
Thank you mrs...
Dillon.
Dillon, he said kneeling are you good now belle.

Yes, thank you
I am going to miss you

I know you have your brother back and I'll come visit if he lets me okay?

Anytime I said stepping
Thank you
No,thank you
It's no problem I am just glad we found her family,here is my business card if you any questions have a good day he walked away and I shut the door. I kissed belles head not believing she was in my arms.
S-Sam she stuttered obviously scared
What sweetheart she pointed to the living room then put her head in my neck.
Shh it's ok, guess what?
What?
Happy birthday.
She giggled and her eyes lit up, do we get to have cake like we use to and play tag.
Yes but you have to take a nape because you look really tired and I can't have you falling asleep on me or I may never find you I said tickling her.
Okay Sammy, she said in between her giggles.
You want to nape in one of my t-shirts?
She nod her little head has fast has it would go.
Okay, I looked up at my pack and said "just let me put her down then I'll talk you.

Bella's pov
I was back with Sammy I missed him so but he was right I was sleep me and the man drove for hours to get here and I need a nape I held sammys hand has we made our way to where I would be sleeping Sammy put me in one of his shirts and laid me down I was out before my head hit the pillow...
Sam's pov
I walked back into the living room sitting down and putting my head in my hands and began to sob she was alive my baby sister was alive.

"Sam shh it's okay" Emily said.
"No it's not, the little girl upstairs name is Bella she is my baby sister."
"What" they gasp.
"Yep,she was my world, one light in a world of darkness. One day while at school I get a phone call from my dad Bella's dead my world shuttered I didn't care about the beating or cut. I didn't care about him anymore my baby sister was dead I just didn't care, then I phased for the first time and it all came to the surface. I was angry, angry that I went to school that day instead of staying home like I wanted, angry that he hit me. I saw red that was the real reason it took me so long to phase back and went straight to the police station and told them everything. That was three years ago....