Suprise

Sam's pov

I pulled in to the Seattle jail and got Bella out of the car.

Are you okay bells

She nodded her head grabbing my hand.

Who are you here to see the gruff guard ask when we got to window?

joshula uley

Yes sir is the little one going with you?

Yes, the birthday girl is.

Well, happy birthday honey.

Thank you sir her quiet yet sweet voice rang out.

He nodded and smiled.

Go head in you were check at the door and I doubt she has anything on her.

Thank you, we were lead to a room with one table and three chairs I sat in one of the two on the same side and sat belle in my lap.

Dad came with four guards witch made me feel better sense I had bella with me and they handcuffed dad to the table.

You really are an s.o.b you know that right?

That's when he got a good look at belle.

How the f*** did you find her?

I don't have to tell you s*** you were horrible father who thought he could break me if I had lost everything and it backfired on you,it land you here so how about instead of questioning me you tell your daughter that you dumped in Seattle at at the age three of happy birthday.

No three year old should be alive after that. The one place you miss stepped is not knowing your daughters intelligence level, and I know what your thinking this is the scape goat you need to get out of here but you won't even if you change murder to attempted murder and add another to accounts of child abuse you'll still be in here don't one second think I don't know about embry. You may just want to stay put with the deal you have because I have to put you six feet under are we all agreed that to that i said he nodded.good.

You ready to go baby girl?

Can I hug him?

I looked at the guards who nodded but pointed something at him Just in case.

Go ahead baby.

Bella walked calming in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

After she let go she, she put two things in his hand and whispered "where do you want to go its not to late I love you daddy."

When she walked back to me I saw what was in his hand was two necklaces one had the tribe sign for hell the other the tribe sign for heaven.

Bye she said has we walked out of the room.

We walked toward the exit one of the guards stop us knelt down so he was on level with bella.
Can I ask you something sweetie?

Yes she nodded.

What did you say and what do thoughs signs mean

Haven hell where do you want to go its not to late...