Changes

You are every wise do you know that?
Y-
No please I herd dad yell.

What's going on?
I don't know, he ran off and I followed after picking up belle when we got there dad was trying to fight and get the necklaces back from a guard that had taken them.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE the guard shouted clearly in charge.

Sir he wouldn't give up the necklaces.

Well jones if you had waited for me you may have figured out its not the necklaces he wants.
Sir?

Give them here he took the necklaces taking the wooden charms off before he stood in front of bella who was still in my arms

Is it okay if you take these back and he keeps the charms?

Yes but why sir?

Because he is not suppose to have it sweetie.

Okay she nodded.

Would you idiots let him go.

But sir-

Shut up your lucky I don't fire you for disobeying orders he has had other visitors who have brought him stuff that he has given up without a word did you ever think maybe there was a reason he was fighting for this one?

No sir.

There from la push the charms say haven and hell it ties in with what she said and you have no right to know what that was. Mr uley would you like to say bye one more time?

Please?

The guard nodded.

Thank you he walk up to me and kissed Bella's head thank you and I am sorry angel, bye sam.

Bye we said together.

Here you go the guard hand the charms to him.

Really, I get to keep them?

The guard nodded head back to your cell he left without issue.

Thank you.

For what?

I know some of that was for her benefit.

He nodded your welcome we try not to be to horrible but we are still a prison,Come back and see him she maybe the best thing for him.

I nodded, you maybe right about that but that's just her.

I believe it, bye.

Time skip back in la,push

Hey belle how did you get thoughs necklaces.

I made them silly.

How?

You taught me.

Baby you were three when I did that.

The officers said that I was special, he said that I had a photographic memory and that I could read way above my reading level.

What do you mean baby girl?

I can read Romeo and Juliet already.

Really?

She nodded her head really fast.

Wow.

Can we go in Sammy?

Yeah baby...
Bella pov
I walked in the house and saw jake I smiled and...