Chapter 27(matured Content)

"Warning "

Narito kami ngayon Ni apple sa mall . Nagpasama Kasi sya para mamili at mamasyal na Rin .

Niyaya ko Naman SI sky pero ayaw nya sumama . Sigurado akong selos na selos na iyon.

Napailing pa ako Ng maalala Kung paano nya inisin SI apple .

" Hey Edward " tawag saakin Ni apple .

Kaya lumapit Naman ako sakanya . Narito kami ngayon SA women section Ng mga damit.

"how did you marry her. She is very simple ,too innocent and most of all sure she is boring." Ang Sabi nya habang abala SA pamimili Ng damit.

" maybe she is simple but I am sure she is kind and loving. even me I don't know why she is." Nakangiting sagot ko .

Halos naubos Rin Ang oras Namin SA pagtingin SA mga damit .

know apple who is very fond of clothes nor is he fond of food. Sometimes in the shoes he pours his attention.
our relationship also lasted for 1 year. but no sex ever happened. so maybe he broke up with me.
no matter how attractive she is. I can't have sex with her. I don't want to be tied to someone like her . She cannot be satisfied with just one.

Mabilis ko namang pianaandar Ang sasakyan para makarating na nag bahay .

Nadatnan ko pa sila aling Carmen at aling Lourdes na nag uusap .

" Magandang Gabi PO sir Edward ma'am apple" bati nila saamin .

" Gusto nyo bang kumain ipag hahanda Namin kayu. " Ang sbai Ni aling Carmen .

" Hindi na PO . Busog PO kami" Sabi ko nalang .

Nauna namang umakyat SI apple .

" Aling Lourdes SI sky PO?" Tanong ko .
Hindi nya Kasi ako sinalubong .

" NASA taas na mag papahinga na daw sya ." Sagot Naman Ni aling Lourdes .

Kaya nag paalam na ako na aakyat na .

when I opened the door. I was wondering because the whole room was dark, only the lampshade light illuminated the surroundings. My eyes immediately searched for sky. She was right when she came out of the bathroom wearing what tsang mellisa gave her.  She was even surprised to see me.
"edward" she called me. S
he walked closer to me. I do not know but I suddenly felt heat in my body. Her body almost came out because of what she was wearing

"You're so beautiful in what you're wearing. I can't help but be beautiful to you." I said.

"Edward I'm ready" he said shyly.

"Ready for what?" I asked in astonishment.

no matter what, she kissed me so I kept drifting away from the feeling of eagerness I felt for her.

I kissed her softly and tried to insert my tongue. I felt that she also reciprocated every move of my lips. I slowly removed her lingerie.

I kissed her from her lips to her neck down to her tits. while my lips are busy sucking. I grabbed another of her  tits and played with it.

just continued to romance with her until I reached her belly down to her femininity. I started to play with her clit. I decided to lick the whole of her womanhood.

I even inserted my tongue while my hands were busy with her breasts. I stopped stroking her femininity for a moment and my finger hovered over her femininity and it was as if something was looking for it.

when I felt the wetness between her thighs I stood up to take off my t-shirt and pants. I reached out to give her a kiss.

"at first it hurts but it will also disappear over time. do not worry."

I positioned myself between her thighs. I gently parted it so I could finally enter. I slowly entered my manhood. I even felt as if something was torn inside. reason for her to cry. I stretched out to kiss her. just slowly so that he does not feel the pain. I asked her if it still hurts. She shook so I slowly moved to feel that I had entered the whole.

" Edward Hindi ko yata Kaya " I heard a sob from her

" trust in me"

I paid attention to her breast and I gently sucked it. when I felt that he was ready. I moved slowly. I started to retreat forward.

Edward" a growl escaped her mouth.

I can still feel the tightness in her womanhood. I could not help but accelerate my movements. I can still see her closing her eyes while moaning. every time I go in, he says my name. now I just feel like this. I almost entered my whole being because I felt lust

I was able to enter a few times to feel that sky's body was shaking, signaling that he had already left. but I haven't been released yet so I turned my back on him. and placed it to be inserted. only grunts could be heard throughout the room. I almost went crazy because of what I was doing to sky. She just made me feel like this.

I can't help but moan because of the taste I feel. if only sky was not really virgin I would definitely not have restrained myself. I even bent down to kiss her. I even heard sky moan softly.

" Hmmmmmm  yes Edward that's feel so good"

even just her muttering adds to the lust I feel. I can no longer control myself when I feel like I am going out. my bed almost collapsed because of my salivation with him. I can't help but moan as I go out. we both gasped as our bodies parted. sky was still lying down and obviously very tired. I even saw the blood stain on the bed sheet.

She immediately lay down to feel me standing next to her.  I looked at her with mixed concern.

"Have I been violent with you?" but she just smiled at me and kissed my lips. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I also cleaned with her because I know what happened is still painful. after we cleaned up I did not take her to bed first. I even changed the cover because it was stained with blood. to make sure everything is fine. I took a towel to wrap around her naked body. we are both tired tonight so we can go to bed. sky is sleeping soundly. I'm sure I feel like I don't want to lose her.

I also can't be sure I can release her.  I just kissed her before I closed my eyes and went to sleep.