Chapter 29 (WARNING)

(PATNUBAY NG MAGULANG ANG KAILANGAN.  )
PS. NAG AARAL MAG ENGLISH ANG AUTHOR NYO.  😁✌️✌️✌️
BAHALA NA KAYO
Aheemmmm may englishan pong magaganap Kaya ihanda Ang mga pamunas .

Warning some scene is not suitable for young readers.

Kahapon Lang ay nagtapat ako Kay sky.  Kitang Kita ko Kung paano sya naging masaya . Alam Kong Mahal nya Rin ako. 

Siguro nung una naisip Kona baka pera Lang Ang habol nya saakin pero nung Gabi na ibinigay nya saakin Ang sarili nya. Narealize ko na ganoon nya ako kamahal para Pag katiwalaan nya ako.

Kaya Naman naisip Kong dalhin sya dito SA rest house .  Gusto Kong magkaroon kami Ng privacy. 

Nagtapat din SI apple na Mahal nya parin ako . She even tried to kiss me . Pero Hindi ko kayang saktan SI sky. 

" Hubby" tawag nya saakin. 
Naghahanda sya Ng makakain Namin. 

" Halika NGA dito  ! Sabi Naman sayo mag pa cater nalang tayu" Ang Sabi ko sakanya ..

" Ok Lang gusto Kong pinag sisilbihan ka " ngiting sagot nyA .

Kaya Naman sinimulan na Namin Ang pagakain .
Nang maubos na Namin Ang hinanda nyang pag Kain kaagad kaming nag tampisaw SA nang aakit na tubig Ng dagat .

Pagsapit Ng Gabi naisipan Kong mag bonfire kasama SI sky .
This is really the best day ever. 

" Sky" tawag ko sakanya .

Nakasandal Ang ulo nya SA dibdib ko habang yakap ko sya.

" Bakit Edward?"  Sagot nya.

" Sana kahit anong mangyare wag Kang papayag na mawala ako sayo ." Ang Sabi ko sakanya.

Umayos Naman sya Ng upo at humarap saakin.

" Subukan Lang nila na kunin ka saakin"  seryosong Sabi nya. 

how did I become like this. every time I stare at her I can't help but love her. I have no plans to love her  but every day she is with me, I love her even more.

" Edward" I heard her call me. instead of answering her I immediately crushed him with a kiss. her lips are addictive as if every time I watch she attracts me to kiss her.

slowly laid her down while our lips were still touching. I slowly kissed her neck. I can still feel sky's hands traveling over my chest. so I got even hotter. I even rubbed her breast causing her to moan.

"hmmm ughhh Edward" she muttered as I continued to suck her breast. I almost went crazy with what I was doing to her. I slowly lifted the dress she was wearing. I started stroking her femininity in her panties. sky is still limping every time I hover over her clit. I can already feel the wetness between her thighs.

"ughhh edward ughh" she muttered as I took off her panties and twisted her cut. I returned his lips. I kissed her hard. while my fingers were still busy stroking her femininity.

I stopped kissing her for a moment to take off her dress.

"Edward maybe someone will see us" he asked worriedly.

"There is no one here but us. I can't help but be attracted to you" I said hoarsely.

I also completely removed the rest of his clothes. I even watched her before I went between her thighs. only the light of the moon gives light to us.

"Edward ugghhhhh" a growl came out of sky's mouth.

I slowly parted her thighs. I enjoy every time I lick her. it's like delicious food that I don't want to stop. my tongue immediately searched for her clit as if it were a jewel. he was soaking wet so I was even more adept at what I was doing.

I can still feel sky licking as I continue to insert my tongue. I twisted it around as if tickling her. I did a few more massages to taste the sweet liquid coming out of her.

it was as if his body had lost strength after I did that.

"We're not done wifey yet. " I said mischievously.

"huh" she asked.

so I sat down after I took off my shorts. my boxer shorts are the only ones left to cover my manhood.

sky even swallowed when I finally exposed my cock. I can feel the nervousness she feels.

"Don't worry I won't let you down" I said teasingly.

"Edward is the size and the fat" he said nervously.

I took his hands and guided her to my manhood.

. "Just hold it. Then just raise and lower your hands. Slowly" I pointed at him

"hubby do i really need to do that?" he asked. I just smiled and kissed her.

"You can practice too." I said with a smile. She is really very innocent.

"sky I want you to taste my banana. please lick it" when I begged her.

She slowly bowed. the first touch of his lips was as if I was about to come out. She finally put it in his mouth. I guide his head up and down.

"ughhh" I couldn't help but moan.
"ok just keep going ughhh go ahead sky" I muttered.

I could no longer hold back so I laid  sky down and positioned myself between her thighs. I even separated her thighs. I slowly inserted .

"Edward" sky calls me

"I'll take it easy. Just trust me"

she nodded so I continued. She is still tight so it is difficult for me to fit in my manhood.

"edward slowly" she said crying.

so I kissed her so she wouldn't feel the pain. I also licked her breast to make her like it even more. when I felt his wetness I immediately entered my whole body.

"ughhh ughh" he only muttered. I was just slow at first. but every time he moans I get even hotter.

"I really can't stop your tightness" I said to her. I even accelerated the touch with her. I can't control myself.

"ughhh edward I'm close" sky growled

"I'm also close wifey. ughhh" you can only hear grunts around.

"Edward ughhh hurry up" she begged.

I slowly lifted her ass as I felt I was about to come out. a few steps back and we went out at the same time. I lay down on her naked body while we were still touching. "sky" I call her

"hmmm" he replied ..

"I love you so much" I said catching my breath.

after that scene we got dressed and went to our room. sky and I took a bath at the same time. but because my banana is still hard, sky and I had a few more rounds before we finally went to sleep. we really made the most of our stay here.