Chapter 3

This chapter is short ~Mar

PROV KORRA 
Republic high school

When Asami and I walked in school people started staring at us because we were holding hands we then go to her locker to pull out some books she needed for AP English and I walk her to class i gave her a kiss before going to history but Wu and Bo saw what happened and ran up to me as soon as Asami went in.

WU: " OMG ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER ?! "

BO: " I CALL FIRST DOUBLE DATE DATE ! "

WU: " So did Asami confess her love for you ? "

Bo" tell us all about it "

Korra : " wait wait wait .... you guys knew she liked me ? "

Wu: " everyone did ....but mako he like had an idea but yeah "

Bo: " So what happened? "

The bell rings lets us know we only had one minute to get to class so I started to run while telling them that I'll explain at lunch.

LUNCH TIME 5TH PERIOD

I was already with the group waiting on Asami. Not even a minute later she came to the table and I patted my thigh to let her know to sit in it. She blushed a light red and sat down putting one arm around my shoulder while I wrapped my arm around her waist and everyone was staring at us again.

Bo: " uh I'm just so happy for you guys "

Opal: " wait you guys are dating now awe that's so cute "

Wu: " I wish I had something like that but Mako doesn't want  to cave in "

Mako: " and it's going to stay that away Wu "

Opal: " So how did you guys end up dating? "

Korra: " well turns out we liked each other and I was stupid not to see that she felt the same and yesterday we talked there was crying I then noticed that Sami felt the same about me and I kissed her .. "

Bo: " How romantic! "

Wu: " so all that drama was for nothing "

Asami: " I guess so "

Opal: " I told you just to confuse your feelings and everything was going to be okay ! "

Asami: " I know but Korra was confused and I didn't want to lose her but everything happens for a reason "

Bo: " hey so guys I was thinking this weekend we should go camping it'll be fun all 6 of us "

Wu: " how about Jinora and Kai ?"

Mako: " I'm pretty sure they can't since they're only 14 "

Bo" oh yeah I keep forgetting they're freshman "

Korra: " yeah the only ones we talk to "

Asami: " So when will the camping trip be ?"

Bo: " um how about this Saturday we can leave at 12 and make a campfire go swimming at the lake then we can make s'mores and I'll bring a pack of beer "

Korra:" sounds like fun I'm in "

Bo: " okay we all agree!"

Asami: " I need to go to the bathroom Korra , follow me ?"

As I get up to follow Asami Wu says to the group " how much you wanna make a bet they're going to fuck". I glared at him and say " shut the fuck up Wu" But we didn't go to the bathroom in the cafeteria we went to a further one I was confused on why we didn't go to the closer one but I didn't complain as we went into the girls bathroom Asami pushed me into the biggest stall and started kissing me as our tongues meet again she lets out a small moan putting her leg in between mine and started raising it up were she touches my sensitive place as I start wanting her more I put my hands under her shirt only touching her waist ass the kiss got deeper I let out a soft moan trying to pull her more in, but then she pulled away biting my bottom lip smiled then walked back to the cafeteria I just stood there frozen thinking to myself what the fuck just happened? Did she just do all this to tease me ? I then smile knowing that dating my best friend is going to be amazing since we're so used to each other.

PROV ASAMI
CAMPING TRIP

Everyone had met up next to the Yoshino River where everyone set up their tents I was going to share with Korra of course, Mako and Wu and Bolin with Opal.As we all set up bolin was the first one to get ready with his swimsuit on to jump into the river when our tent was ready I grabbed my one piece and told Korra to wait outside " Why can't I wait in here " she said with a frown " well you've never seen me nude so you have to wait out said " Korra came closer and gave me a peck on the cheek " there's always a first time for everything" she said with a smirk " you'll get to see every inch of me once we have our first time" I whispered softly into her ear making her run bright red. She then nodded and waited for me to change as we both got ready. Everyone was already swimming, splashing water and just having fun. Korra and I got in and teamed up, I got on top of Korra's shoulders as Opal got on top of Bolins we likes for an Hr as we all got out of the water Korra I threw her hands in the air cheering because we won multiple times " Oh yeah we when you guys are losers " we all sat around the campfire drinking beers and eating s'mores.

Bolin: " So I read in this article that there's some people who are so smart they can think themselves to death! "

Wu: " I hope I'm not doing that right now, cause i always be thinking "

Korra: " I heard that there's this guy that invented this car that runs on water it gots a Fiberglass Air cooled engine and IT RUNS ON WATER "

Bolin: " so it's a boat ?"

Wu:" no it's a car "

Mako: " okay you guys are drunk this is why I only took one beer "

Asami: " I think we should just go in our tents and go to sleep "

Opal: " that sounds like a good idea "

Wu: " awe I can't wait to sleep next to my boo,  Mako carry me ! "

Mako: " I'm not your boo"

Wu:" shut up and carry me I can't walk "

We all went to our tents and Korra was still drunk and I was just tipsy. I lied right next-door brushing her short hair back with my fingers then gave her a deep kiss, I could never get enough of the taste of Korra she then got on top of me putting our legs in between each other . Our body's were so close I felt her heart start to beat faster. She started letting her hands roam around my body as I let out small moans. She then puts her lips on my neck giving me soft kisses and I just wanted more. Our breathing started getting heavier, I started to feel her wanting to take off my clothes and I really wanted her to but I stopped her before anything happened.

Asami: " hold on Korra i don't want my first time being here."

Korra: " I'm sorry I was just getting carried away "

Asami: " it's okay I really want to but just not here"

Korra: " okay can we just cuddle and go to sleep then ? "

I just smiled and nodded my head.