Chapter 14

PROV ASAMI

I can't believe someone's trying to get my Fiance. Like the audacity to disrespect me, I've been with Korra for a year now and even went three so much with her and yet someone is sending her gifts to my house for her ? The fucking disrespect. I just wonder who it is though who in the hell would send her This stupid stuff.
I couldn't stop thinking about it as I was doing my paperwork. I just wish there was a way I can find out who it was. All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door So I got an open it. And it was just Opal Standing in the hallway with a letter.

Opal: hey Sami I just wanted to come to you first before handing this to Korra

Asami: what is this ?

Opal: I think it's from the person that sent her the gifts

Asami: let me see it

I grabbed the envelope then opened it up to read out the letter.

THE LETTER

Dear Korra,

I know this seems all of a sudden, But I have admired you for so long. I have always had a small crush on you and for a moment I thought it was just a small crush but it kept on growing. There was a point in life where I thought I was overthinking it and that my love for you will just fade away, but when I heard you got engaged my heart shattered. I couldn't just stand here looking at the girl I'm in love with, marry the wrong person and spend the rest of your life with them. That moment when we bumped into each other in the streets you helped me pick up my groceries and you were so sweet so kind you even walked me home. We had the most amazing conversations and It felt just right. I know this is probably not right since you're 17 and I am 20,But I'm willing to wait. I'm just hoping that you can accept this invitation and meet up with me? Before you even get married. Before you fully commit to her, And hopefully you'll realize that I'm the one for you. That I'll be here for you wherever and whenever you need me. I just miss your voice. I just miss talking to you and if you say yes hopefully you'll be the start of something new and something amazing. I was thinking we could probably go on a date without Asami knowing Of course so if you can just text me that will be amazing. My number is 224-800-8994   Call me any time and I'll answer you.

                                         Sincerely ?

Opal: shit Sami Someone is really trying to steal your girl

Asami: I think we need to text this girl

Opal: Are you going to tell Korra

Asami: Of course I tell her everything, But I want to meet this mystery girl

Opal: we should probably ask Korra And see if she remembers this person

Asami: yeah of course let's go

We headed out the door and went to my bedroom where she was peacefully sleeping. I gave her a soft kiss on the lips that made her wake up with a smile on her face. She sat up and stretched her arms yawning.

Korra: good morning 

Asami: ha  It's the afternoon

Korra: it feels like morning to me, um Is there something going on why is Opal here

Asami: We need to talk about something

Korra: Oh God is it serious ? Did I do something?  I swear to God it wasn't me

Asami: you did nothing but it is about you

Korra: um what is it then ?

Asami: This letter came in today and I was just wondering do you remember this person ?

Korra Took the letter from my hand and started reading it.

Korra: Oh shit I do know this person

Asami: who is it ?

Korra: Um, her name is Kuvira. I was running late to school one day and I accidentally bumped into her and all her groceries Fell to the floor. So I decided to help her out since I was already late to school anyway. Once I helped her pick up all the groceries I walked her home because I feel bad. We talked and had a good conversation but I didn't think much of it.

Asami: how long ago was this ?

Korra: Before we started dating actually

Opal: was that the only time he saw her?

Korra: No I would occasionally see her just around the town, But when I was able to go back home from when I had the accident. She came over a few times just to give me food and stuff. But I thought she was just being nice. I never thought she actually saw me in that way.

Asami: I'm going to text her

Korra: wait What are you gonna say

Asami: i'm going to tell her to meet you up at the park, but I'm going to be there inside.

Opal: do you want us to come with you?

Asami: no that's fine I'm just going to tell her to leave my fiance alone.

Korra: We should come with you just in case though

Asami: No it's fine I got this

I pulled up my phone and texted the number

Asami: hey this is Korra Is it possible that we can meet at the park later tonight ?

Kuvira: hey oh my god yeah she texted! Um yeah I can after work. So 9 ish ?

Asami: Sounds perfect meet you there

I couldn't wait to meet her and no not in a happy way. I just really wanted to tell her off. I want to tell her to stop bothering Korra and that She's with me and will never change her mind to be with someone like her. Wow I think I might be really jealous but I mean who wouldn't some random person I do not know is sending my girl gifts. Knowing damn well I can do it better.