Chapter 6

PROV ASAMI

The whole trip Korra and I stayed in our room, trying to avoid Mako even though the car ride home was awkward since Korra already promised to take everyone home. It was silent until we got home and we went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and packed it up in my backpack. Korra's mom followed us

Senna:" what was all that in the car ? You guys didn't talk at all ?

Korra :"something happened on the trip "

Senna:" And what happened? "

Korra:" Um well Mako told me he had feelings for me and kissed me, then Asami punched him in the face. Bolin and Opal has to hold her back, she thought I cheated on her but I explained what happened and yeah shits Awkward "

Senna: " wow did not expect that, did you tell him you didn't feel the same."

Korra: "Yeah I told him that I'm with Asami and I just don't feel that way towards him "

Senna: " well I'm proud of you Asami I would've done the same thing, now where are you girls going with all those snacks? "

Asami : " We're going to go to a park. It's a 15 min drive from here so we were going to take my car if that's okay ? "

Senna:" of course that's fine just be home by 10 "

Korra and I start heading out and reach my car. I opened the door for my beautiful girlfriend and waited as she got in and closed the door behind her . Once I got in I looked at Korra and couldn't help but smile, I started the car then put my hand on her thigh rubbing my thumb back and forth. I still can't believe she's my girlfriend, I didn't deserve her. She just made me so happy I couldn't ask for anything better. We stopped at a red light and Korra leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek I smiled and told her I loved her, she blushed and said " I love yo...." Her words were cut off.

WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO

I tried opening my eyes and noticed that a truck had hit us. I turned to my right and all I see is Korra bleeding from her head and glass everywhere. " KORRA... KORRA PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE OKAY " I cried out and tried to move but couldn't. Soon after they took us out of the car and into separate ambulances they gave me pain killers that made me fall asleep. As I slowly open my eyes again I hear the nurses talking and I notice I was in a room.

Nurse: " So Asami ended up just having a broken Arm which will take time to heal. She's going to need pain killers as needed and she'll be able to go home today. "

Senna: " Okay thank you Miss "

I set up looking around hoping I'll see Korra

Senna: "Oh good you're up "

Asami: " Where's Korra ?!"

Senna tried holding in her tears

Senna: " Korra is okay but she's going to be staying here for a while "

Asami : " What do you mean? Where's Korra ? What's wrong with her ?! "

Senna: " Korra got most of the hit and she's in a Coma right now she got a broken arm, broken collarbone, broken neck , a lot of bruises and cuts from the glass."

I started crying, getting up from the bed I was in.

Asami : " It should've been me, why did it happen to her ?! i need to see her ! I need to see Korra !"

Senna: " Asami wait we can go see her together I'll show you her room "

I followed Senna to the room as she slowly opened it. I walked in and saw Korra lying on the bed, as I walked towards her I started crying again. I grabbed her hands wishing this could all go away, I looked at senna with tears in my eyes.