Chapter 17

PROV KORRA

Mmmm man I had a really nice nap. I wondered as I stretched out my arms but then I quickly realized that it wasn't in my room. I was chained up And only was able to go a few feet away from the bed.There were no windows, just cement walls everywhere. It felt like a prison or some cage, but there was a metal door. I tried walking up to it but The chains didn't let me reach it. I was just a foot or two away from the door. The last thing I remember was talking to Kuvira and that's it. The rest is a blur. Since I couldn't open the door or anything I started yelling asking if anyone was there and if anyone could hear me. After a few minutes I finally see the door open. Kuvira walked in with a tray of food.

Kuvira: good morning sunshine

Korra: what the fuck is happening ? Where am I ? And why am I chained up ?

Kuvira: let's just say we're far away from Republic city. Just somewhere where people won't find you. There for the reason you're chained up is so you won't be able to go anywhere.

Korra: but why ?

Kuvira: I just don't want you making a mistake

Korra: from what ?!

Kuvira: I don't want you to marry Asami. She doesn't deserve you Korra

Korra: what the hell are you talking about Kuvira I told you I love Asami

Kuvira: this is why I need to help you baby. You can't be with that girl anymore

Korra: LET ME OUT

Kuvira: here's the thing... I won't let you out until you learn that Asami is not right for you

Korra: that's never gonna happened

Kuvira: then I guess you're never going to leave. Now I brought you some food so you won't starve So eat up baby I don't want you going hungry.

Korra: stop calling me baby I'm not yours

Kuvira Came closer to me. Our faces were really close but I was angry. I just wanted to leave. I want to see Asami. Kuvira leaned in and gave me a kiss. I didn't kiss her back because it just felt wrong. I tried pulling away but she pulled me in for a deeper kiss and she forced her tongue into my mouth. She lust in her eyes and I knew that she wanted more from me but I just can't. As she continued to kiss me she wrapped her arms around my waist then started putting one hand under my shirt. I pushed her away.

Korra: stop I don't want this... I just want to go home

kuvira: well I'm sorry baby you're just stuck with me

Korra: stop calling me that

Kuvira: Now today I'm in a hurry so I don't have time but if you dare to push me off again you'll get punished.... you see I actually have this thing wrapped around your lower abdomen and with just a push of a Button it'll shock your entire body. So if I were you next time I'd behave and be a good little girl

I lifted up my shirt and saw something black wrapped around me. I shook my head and sighed. I didn't know what to do. I don't have my phone nor anything.

Korra: where are you going and what am I even supposed to do for fun ? I can't just do nothing.

Kuvira: I'm going to a job interview and for fun well I'll see if I can bring you a tv or something like that okay baby ?

Korra: you know Asami is going to try looking for me

Kuvira: I know but she won't be able to fine you

Korra: you don't know what Asami can do

Kuvira: Let's say they find where I'm at. I could just tell them that I haven't seen you and that I moved because I was Heartbroken. Plus if they wanted to look in the house it would be fine with me because this room is under the basement of my house.... You can say it's a Secret tunnel.

Korra: if you truly loved me you'd let me go kuvira

Kuvira: I do love you Baby ! I just don't want anyone else to have you. Also for know don't call me Kuvira just call me ummm My love

Korra: My love ?

Kuvira: Yup and if you don't Obey me then you'll get shocked and trust me when I say it's no fun .

I looked down not knowing what to do or say. This shit was crazy how could this happen to   me ?  I just hoped Asami was on her way. I just needed Her and only her .

Kuvira: okay I'll see you later baby

Korra: ....

Kuvira smiled then Walked out the door. I was left alone with my thoughts. Some part of me was scared. Scared of what could happen. Like what if Asmai can't find me ? I'd be stuck here for the rest of my life, but I also trust that she won't give up on me. She couldn't right ? This room barely had any light and it was basically dark. I just started going back to the bed and sat down as I ate the food that Kuvira gave me. The food was okay but my Asami was the best. No one could ever compare to her.I should've never gone to see kuvira. I should've stayed home and let Asmai talk to her like she wanted to in the first place, but no I wanted to be nice and talk to her myself. I guess this was all my fault .... I just wish things would've ended up differently. Kuvira is a nice person but I guess she goes shit crazy when she thinks she's in love with some. I just don't get her .... I never even thought about doing this to Asami. I was actually in denial and didn't want to date her. Lucky for me she actually felt the same. Ehh I don't even know the time and the shit is driving me crazy All I can do is wonder where Asami is at and if she's coming.