Baby Blue (M!Blue x M!Orange)

Blue/Logan "Tam, tell me. Is it you?"

Orange/Tam "No Logan, I wouldn't lie to you!"

But he did. I, the little orange punk, killed Ryan(M!purple) and attempted to destroy the coms. I felt bad for lying to my crush but it was to save my own skin. Is Logan found out he and Jackie(F!Lime) wouldn't hesitate to push me out of the building into the lava.

Logan "Jackie, where were you?"

Jackie "I was taking the lava's temp."

Logan "Jackie, that's where we found Ryan. Who ever killed my boyfriend please just tell us and we won't extend your death scentence."

Jackie "We both know it's Tam! Why would I kill my bestfriend? And brother?"

Logan "The imposter could be anyone, Jackie!"

Jackie " So you trust a promise more than your boyfriend's sister?!"

Logan "I have known you to always lie, cheat, and steal! Why would you be different now?!"

After the timer went off to vote Logan clicked his pad instantly. I thought for a second and clicked on Jackie, regret settling in. Jackie thought for a second longer before clicking her's as well. After the votes processed Jackie's name had both mine and Logan's icon on it, her's was on mine.

Tam "Jackie, follow me. Logan get some rest."

Logan nodded and I cuffed Jackie, pushing her softly towards the firy molten pit. I took my mask off and gave her a cheshire grin. I pushed her into the pit, her spiked hat cathing my chocolate cheek. I felt liquid drip from the cut and heard noise from behind me. I quickly turned and found Logan there. He went from sad to angry.

Logan "Why Tam! I trusted you!"

Tam "I only killed these two! I promise! Jackie killed Zack and Emile!"

Logan "But why? Why did you kill him?"

Tam "He was planning on hurting you. I couldn't let that happen, and Jackie was going to help him, then kill you."

Logan "leave, I can't have you here anymore. Never come back."

Tam "I'm sorr-"

Logan "I SAID LEAVE!"

I quickly ran to an escape pod and started it up. I took off and left the angry grey hair man to himself. I would miss him buy i don't want to be anymore of a bother. I slipped my mask back on and went to search for another ship in need of help.