(M!White x F!Reader)

Coyote Theory/This side of paradise

Slight an, iI am eating crackers in bed while cramping badly so don't mind if it doesn't come out too well. Also sorry for taking to long to update, I needed to find the will to write this story again.

*White's POV*

Ask me why my heart's inside my throat

I shifted nervously as I stood next to Y/N, she was always so beautiful and strong. My heart would always do this near her. She has such beautiful eyes too.

I've never been in live, I've been alone

"Ow! Shi-OW!"
"Are you okay, did you electrocute yourself John?"
"Yeah, I did. Sorry for scaring you Y/N."
"You're the one who got hurt, don't apologise to me. You looked distracted anyways."

Feel like I've been living life asleep

"I'm not hurt too bad, just a tiny burn."
"That's good, wanna comr and watch me get scanned, I'm a little nervouse to go alone."

Live so strong itmakes me feel so weak

"Yeah sure, just let me finish."

She nodded and giggled. I turned foe a second and heard a scream. My hands were tangled in the wires and I couldn't get to her in time.

(Are you lonely)

Getting the wires off my hands I turned and found her laying on the ground. Her son sitting next to her looking up at me crying. Tgeir pink suits alike, but her's stained with blood.

Our fingers dancing when they meet

I called a report and everyone met at the table. I held the small one on my hip, not having the heart to leave him alone. Everyone stared at me and I grew tense.

You seem so lonely (are you lonely?)

"Y/N was shot. I got tangled in the wores and didn't see who it was. She was sweet, innocent, and who ever killed her is a monster. Cause only monster kill the innocent."

I'll be the only dream you seek

Everyone stayed silent. All this did was stare. There was now only four of us left. Lyer reached over and there was a sharp pain at the front of the neck. I touched it and. Blood was pooring out of the new wound.

So if you're lonely, no need to show me

I fell back, everything fading tto black. At least I get to be with her. Right?

If you're lonely come be lonely with me