Games(ALL)

Lyre "Damn it Emile! Get your pink ass back here!"
Emile "Language Lyre! I have my little cousins around!"
Remus "Really Lyre! My parents are in the other room!"
Lyre "You shouldn't even be-"
Brenda "Hey! I'm recoeding here! Sarah, cut those parts out."

Everyone groaned at their friend as they continued playing. Mark ran across the screen, Jane and Jess chasing the older man. He screamed and got caught in a dead end. Z kept on doing their jobs as everyone else was in chaos.

Alexa "Hey Tam, Ryan, can I get some protection?!"
Tam "Sure thing Al!"
Ryan "Sure! Protect the princess!"

The three laughed and started running towards Alex's jobs. Their little characters waddling to catch up to her's. Suddenly a loud scream was hard through mics and there was shuffling.

Lyre/Remus "I have to go! Something is happening!"

There was silence and the two forgot to end the call. Everyone stopped and waited. There was a thud some whimpers. Then they heard sobbing.

Remus "Lyre, why is papa hurting dad?"
Lyre "Uncle Sam is just mad and can't express it. Uncle Greg wants us to stay in here till tommorow."
Remus "But this is your recording studios Lyre!"
Lyre "Shhhhh, calm down baby. It'll be alright. If you want I will hold you all night."
Remus "Okay. *gasp* I think we're still on call Lyre!"
Lyre "Shit! Quick, hang up!"
Ryan "Wait! What's going on? Why is Remus scared?"
Lyre "Nothing, see some of you at work."

She hung up and rocked the young teen in her arms. She pets his hair and he eventually drifts to sleep. There was banging on the door and she held her cousin tighter

To be continued~