Imposter Love (Non!Cyan x M!reader

Y/N "Hey Baker(Cyan), come braid my hair!"

Baker "Okay, but you have to take off the helmet."

Y/N "Oh, right. Never mind, thanks anyways though. Do you know where Jess(black) is?"

Baker "uh, no, why did you ask? Did you see something?"

Y/N "No, but he said he would help me with my tasks."

Baker "I can help you!"

Y/N "but you have your own to attend to. I cant just do that yo you."

Baker "I won't mind."

Their so thoughtful! They jave even helped me clean up my suit if I ever do a messy job. Though John(white) is always watching so we're never alone, it's kind of creepy. I guess they just want to make sure I'm safe? I shrugged off the thoughts and continued unwrinkling my blue suit.

Y/N "Baker, can you actually bake?"

Baker "Kind of, not from scratch though. My best thing to make I make are pies."

Y/N "I want to try one some time."

They nodded and both of us stood there. John then walked and leaned on the doorway. He stood watch as I slipped my suit on and placed my mask atop my head. I waved at John and started heading to do my daily tasks. There was then a blairing alarm and I took off toward the coms. I quickly fixed the error and there was a load sound from the coms then somone spoke.

John 'I have found a body. I repeat, I have found a body. Emergency meeting. Now! Over.'

Y/N "Copy, was it Blackberry? Over."

John 'It appears so, over."

Y/N "Well dang, I hope no one else dies. Over and out."

I headed towards the meeting room and found everyone discussing. I joined and then we all voted. I went with John because he usually is always right behind me and the moment Jess dies, he isn't.

Rose "The votes are in. I'm sorry Baker, everyone voted you out, except Y/N."

He took his mask off and nodded. Then his jaw unhinged and he pierced through the nearest person, John. Red blood spilled from him as we all ran for safety. I hid under the security desk and crushed my com, so it couldn't make any noise. I closed the little panel door and heard the vents rustle.

Baker "Come out little blue berry, you know I'm going to find you anyways."

I slightly whimpered after I heard him leave the room. I took shaky breaths. I was then pulled into the air and held there by my arm. I started crying and I was shot in the head. Wow, killed by my own significant other. That's just sad.