love is blind (M!Black x F!Reader)

Human au

Y/N "Jess, time to get up."

I rolled over and turned on the light. I quickly shielded my eyes and looked over at y/N. She was reading a book as an alarm buzzed next to her thigh. I grabbed the phone and quickly shut off the alarm. Damn that thing is always so annoying.

Jess "Alright, I'm up my little pinkette."
Y/N "What are we doing for breakfast?"
Jess "How about waffles and some bacon and eggs?"
Y/N "Sounds gold to me."

I got out of bed and helped her up so she wouldn't have too much trouble with the covers. We headed to the kitchen and she sst on a plush stool. I started makinn the batter and preparing the bacon pan.

Y/N "Jess, what do I look like again?"
Jess "You are a beautiful woman with bright hair and a cute smile. You skin is soft and smooth and you are short."
Y/N "You're short too! We both have to use the stool!"

I chuckled at her reaction and pecked the top of her head. She let out a soft chuckle and let me continue to make breakfast. Maybe we could go to the park today.

Jess "Hey sweetheart, you up for the park?"
Y/N "Of course Jess, we just have to get Michael ready."

Michael, her service dog. He helps her with putting dishes in the sink and other things that make life a little easier, though she hates taling advantage of having him around. She usually has him help her outside of the house.

Jess "Okay, the food is done. Lets eat, get ready, and head out."

She nodded and we started digging in, after I fed Michael. I headed to the bathroom and put in my contacts. My eyes aren't that bad, but is much easier to see with them in. After ecerything was prepared we headed out.

Y/N "I think we ran out of toothpaste."
Jess "We'll pick some up on the way home."

She nodded and we arrived at the park. Plenty of kids were around, playing with each other, and their parents were watching to make sure no one got hurt. She smiled at the sound of the families and started to rock on her heals. She faced me and pecked me right on the cheek then ran, Michael making sure she didn't hurt herself. I smiled and chased after, this is going to be a fun day.