CHAPTER 5: Friends

WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD

---

TAE'S POV

"You're late," Jungkook greeted me with those words as soon as I went to him. I rolled my eyes while breathing deeply.

"Well I'm sorry your majesty, the class ended up late, it's not my fault!" Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and then walked fastly as he could.

"Slow down your walk!" I shouted at him but he just looked at me boringly while sighing deeply.

"Where are we going huh?"

"I don't know."

HUH?

"FUCK THE WHAT JUNGKOOK?" I shouted, making him furrowed his eyebrows, "Why are you cursing at me? and I'm your sunbae so respect me."

"I don't care if you're my sunbae but you told me to meet you at the gate but you didn't think a place on where are we going to do this fucking I don't know task!" I said while looking at him angrily, he's just wasting my precious time!

"Well, why didn't you initiate this one?"

"B-because I already thought t-that you already thought about that! Y-yes right!" He just shaked his head, then he sighed deeply while nodding his head.

"Okay, let's just go to my penthouse."

WHAT?!

"H-HUH?! I-I DON'T WANT TO GO-TO YOUR P-PENTHOUSE!" Fuck! Why am I stuttering?!

"What? What's wrong with that?" He looked at me so I averted my eyes from him, stop imagining things Taehyung! Fuck...

"N-Nothing!"

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with that so let's go, I still have a lot of things to do," He said then he started walking to his car.

"Why are you still standing there? Let's go!" Oh, I'm going with him?

---

Wow, his penthouse is so big and beautiful, this building is up to 40th floor and I'm like standing from the summit of the mountain.

But I'm afraid of the heights..

"What do you want to drink?"

"Water is fine," Jungkook just nodded and went to his high-end kitchen. He's really rich unlike me.

I went to the carpet, in front of the small table and sat down. I like sitting on the floor instead of the sofa. I put the paper, the one that we're going to answer, and pen on the table. Jungkook went back from the kitchen already with a glass of water and cookies in his hands.

"Hey! You have some tripod or something?" He nodded then he went to his big cabinet and picked out the tripod. He gave me the tripod so I inserted my phone there while standing in front of us, our interview with each other needed to be recorded or else our professor will call us a liar bitches.

Jungkook sat beside me while looking at his own paper. I stared at his face and I may say that he has the face that can boast to the whole world.

Why are you thinking that Taehyung?! He's your fucking enemy!

"Wait, we should put our names on it," After putting both of our names, I started clearing my voice before pressing the play button on the recorder.

"Okay, first question, what's your dream?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"To be an architect," I nodded and put it into my paper, "You?"

"To build a law firm."

We did that cycle, question, asked, then wrote it on our paper.

One more question and we're done (•∀•)

"Last one, if you're given a chance, what will you do? To go to the future or go back to the past?" I asked, he's tapping the table now while looking deeply in it.

"If we have the power to go to the future, it's great because we can see what life we'll be and if something bad happens, we can stop it now. Going back to the past is good too because we can change again all those mistakes that we've made in our past, but you know? I don't want to go to any of them, because I believe that the present is already a gift to us so we need to be thankful because we're experiencing this future," I smiled unknowingly, damn, his words are so deep.

The present is already a gift to us so we should always make the best of it.

"Wow, the Philosopher Jeon Jungkook is in the house!" I tease him, making him chuckle a bit.

It's my first time seeing him laughing like that.

"You? If you're given a chance, what will you go to pick?" I sighed deeply, it's my time to be serious now Jungkook and I'll show you that I have this serious type of side!

"Between going back to the past or going to the future, I'd rather choose to go to the future." Jungkook nodded then he wrote my answer on the paper.

"Why?"

"If I can, I want to save people, especially those my loved ones. I want to protect them as early as possible here and change the fate that awaits them," After writing my answer, Jungkook stopped the recording. I drank the water and ate the cookies Jungkook prepared, I'm starving to death!

"Let's sign each other's paper," I nodded and signed his paper, he did the same.

"I still have a question to ask you," I furrowed my eyebrows, still munching the cookies.

"What?"

"Why did you hate me so much?" I almost choke on his question, fuck! Why did he bring that up?

"Uhm... A-ah... Hehe..." I have an answer but I don't have the guts to tell him.

"Okay, I'll be honest with you, I hate you because I saw you glaring at me at the orientation of the freshmen last year!" I shouted while blushing, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows then he make a face like this (° ۝ °) but there's a bunny teeth peaking at the middle hehe.

"Huh? I glared on you that day?" I nodded my head so he chuckled a bit.

"Maybe you misunderstood some things."

"What?" Jungkook chuckled again.

"That day, I was not allowed to wear my contact lenses because my eyes were sore that time, but misfortune happened again and I forgot to bring my eyeglasses so my eyesight was so blurred that time. Don't worry, maybe you're not the only person that I 'glared' that time. Now you know, idiot," I blushed while glaring my eyes to him. He just chuckled and pinched my nose.

"Ah-- Jungkook's-stop!" Jungkook chuckled again.

It's not my fault okay? It's his eyes fault!

"Eh... Why are you glaring at me too?" Jungkook pouted while narrowing his eyes, "Just my trip."

"Huh?! Trip?" Jungkook nodded, "Why? You're glaring at me for no reason so why can't I glare at you for no reason too?" I just puffed my mouth while crossing my arms.

"Now we're done and all settled, let's stop the war between each other yeah?" I smiled then nodded, I gave him my right hand to shake, and so he took my hand and we shook our hands together.

"Good, now I'm going to go to my house because it's already night and my body wants to sleep now on my bed," Jungkook smiled then he stood up.

"I'm going to give you a ride," I looked at him and just shrugged, "Whatever, it's okay by the way."

After all those talks that we had, there's a thing that I knew for sure, Jungkook is kind and kinda... cute.

----

BTS THREE #1 IN BB CHARTS, I'M SO PROUD OF THEM AND ARMYS (╥﹏╥)