CHAPTER 12: Present

crdts to @/bnn_milk for that beautiful artwork. Check his/her twt acc. and you'll see lots of taekook artworks that were made by him/her. I'm his/her biggest fan when it comes to vk artworks \(^o^)/

WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD

---

TAE'S POV

My head is hurting so bad again, it's like someone is punching my head repeatedly.

I tried opening my eyes again but I couldn't open it because I felt like I didn't have the energy to do this.

I tried once again and this time, I successfully opened my eyes. I looked everywhere and... I'm in front of Hoseok's house? I'm still in the future or what?

The gate opened and it revealed Hoseok and Jimin, I looked at them with timid eyes while they looked at me like they're seeing a ghost in front of them.

"OH MY GOSH TAEHYUNG?!" They both shouted and then they walked fastly in front of me, helping me to stand up. Where am I? Did I already go back again to the present?

"What year is it now?" They both furrowed their eyebrows.

"Huh? It's 2020 dumbass," So I'm back at the present year again?!

Thankfully, they aren't bombarding me with questions right now as they wanted me to speak to them first. I told them also that I wanted to sit comfortably and drink a lot of water for now as I feel exhausted. They're just staring at me, but I am seeing from their eyes how they wanted to know what really happened to me.

When my body became parasympathetic mode, I sighed deeply while looking at them.

"Hello guys," As I said that, they both hugged me tightly while crying their eyes out, they're so dramatic.

"W-what the hell happened to you? You've been gone for almost o-one week, all the people here are so worried about you," Hoseok said while wiping his tears, Jimin nodded afterwards.

"You know I really wanted to punch your face right now but I have no strength to do that at the moment," Jimin said, making me chuckle, they're really my friends.

"Let's call Jungkook--"

"Huh? Why?" They looked at me with a knowing face while smiling widely, "You know when you've gone missing, he's always out there finding you, you know that he hired men just to find you?" I widened my eyes while looking at them.

WHAT? HE HIRED MEN TO JUST FIND ME? WHAT THE FUCK?

"Yes, he even skipped his classes to the point that he's not even eating nor sleeping at all," Hoseok followed Jimin, OH SHIT AHHH! HE'S THINKING OF ME AGAIN BEFORE HIMSELF FIRST!

"Oh my gosh, I'm going to call him later!" They both nodded while giving me a two thumbs-up.

What the hell are you doing Jungkook?

"And from that, we witnessed how Jungkook loves you, I think he's secretly having a crush on you," Jimin said and they are both squealing right now. I just smiled shortly, yeah, I know that info now and those scenes are still haunting me.

"So Tae... About you being missing, what the fuck did happened to you?!" Hoseok shouted while holding my shoulder tightly.

"If I tell you something unbelievable, would you believe me?" I spoke, making them furrow their eyebrows, "What? It's unbelievable as you have mentioned so no?"

"Just hear me out okay? I know that this sounds impossible to happen but it's all true."

"Okay Tae, we'll believe you just tell us all the deets okay?" I smiled widely.