CHAPTER 9: Pain

Missing taekook and brightwin: open hours

---

WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD

---

TAE'S POV

When Jungkook is finally leaving, I decided to follow him. Coming out of the door, he sighed deeply while looking sadly at the door. Why is he sad? Didn't he should be happy because his wedding is going to be happening soon?

"Taehyung..." Jungkook whispered, with a sign of sadness in his voice and just shaked his head while chuckling. What? He's weird...

I followed him to his car until we finally reached his house, no! This is a fucking mansion! Le'mme take a picture, you know souvenir hehe.

He went to the bathroom so I just stayed on his room.

I wandered through his room and the room is so big yet simple, minimalist style. Just like the design in his penthouse.

Let's take a selfie first while waiting for Jungkook to finish his bath. Look at how cute I am, I'm going to change my profile picture here using this picture hehe.

While laying on the bed, scrolling through the current issues and happenings of the world in the year 2027, I suddenly noticed an envelope that he gave to the future me, I became curious so I decided to pick it up and read it

WHAT?

You are cordially invited to witness the wedding of:

Jeon Jungkook and Won Aera

We're excited to meet you.

Won Aera? Who the fuck is that? Wait, her name is familiar to me.

Huh? Jungkook's gonna be marrying the next next day? That's too fast!

Made of Honor
Park Haesung

Best man
Kim Taehyung

I'm the fucking best man? I didn't deserve that! Why didn't I become the groom? Joke hehe

Suddenly, the door of his bathroom opens and reveals Jungkook in a sweatshirt and white t-shirt. He sat down to his bed while wiping his wet hair, not gonna lie, he looked hot in there.

Then, Jungkook stood up and got something from under his bed and it's a medium size brown box with a cute bunny sticker on the top. Cute.