CHAPTER 13: Together

WARNING: ERRORS AHEAD.

---

TAE'S POV

I was sitting on my small couch in the living room when my door suddenly opened, revealing a panicking and shocked Jungkook.

His eyes widened when he saw me sitting on the couch, his face is full of sweat while he's heaving deeply.

"T-tae?" I smiled widely before throwing myself into him, I think that he's still in a shocked mode but he just let himself hugged me back.

"Jungkook! I'm here! No need to worry now okay?" I said while looking at him directly, touching both of his cheeks.

I sat Jungkook from the couch so that his breath could calm, "Tae, where the hell did you go? Why are you suddenly missing for almost one week? Do you have a problem? You know that we're all so worried at you."

"I know that Jungkook and I'm sorry for the inconvenience that I brought to all of you--"

"No Tae, you're not inconvenient to us so don't say that okay?" I smiled widely then I nodded my head, shit. Why is he good at making me blush?

"I-It's just that... I really can't tell it to you now but I'm very sure that you will know it in the future. I promise you," Jungkook just furrowed his eyebrows but I just smiled at him, telling him that there's no need to be worried now and just trust me.

"Thank you for all the efforts to just find me, thank you so much Jungkook," Jungkook smiled, showing his cute bunny teeth while pinching my nose, "Don't do that ever again and whatever your reason is, I know that it's valid and important and I have a trust in you."

Yes, it's really important, especially because of it.

"Tae..."

"Kook..." We both said so we looked at each other, then we burst into laughter. Gosh, why is this so awkward?

"Okay, what is it Jungkook?" I said and he just sighed deeply while scratching the back of his neck.

"I just wanted to tell you something, if you don't mind," Jungkook then blushed furiously while shyly looking away, making me silently cooed at his cuteness. He's like a big baby that you wanted to shower a kiss on all day! This sight of him is so rare to see!

"Of course not, what is it?" I'm not dense at my surroundings and after all, I already know what is going to happen. I'm just waiting for the right moment of it too and I guess, this is the right time for it.

Look at your future self, are you seeing this? I'm not going to make the mistakes that you've made and I'm going to make the future alright for the both of us.

"T-Tae... Fuck, I don't know how long I can keep it but since you left, I became scared and anxious because there's so many what ifs that was running to my head..." Jungkook sighed deeply, "Taehyung, I-I like you since the start," Jungkook said while looking directly into my eyes. I know that this thing is coming but why the hell am I squealing inside?

I'm not really mentally prepared for this! (︶^︶)

"I know that this is all too sudden for you because you hated me back then but yeah, I really like you--" I smashed my lips onto him that made him shut up and shock was now visible to his face. Yeah, even though I'm not mentally prepared for this, I know that where the hell this is going.

And I don't want to torture myself too anymore!!

"I like you too, Jungkook. I don't know too when this feeling started but yeah, I like you too," I smiled warmly at him, then he gave back the smile to me. Yeah, maybe this feeling started from that future... I really really like him now.