C44: FEELINGS

🔰CHAPTER 44:

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I grabbed her hand just before Jungkook could. I hate it seeing that they're already making a move to her, calling her nicknames and more

I just..hate it

It's giving me this feelings...called Jealousy

But you only feel it when you either like or love someone right?

Do I like Y/n?

Do I love her?

I mean we're living in the same house for a month now and it's hard not to catch feelings towards her..

And I'm hundredth percent sure the others also

Well she's kind, pretty, cute, hot and sexy--

Okay that's enough, Kim TaeHyung what are you thinking?

Taehyung:Let's SWIIIM!

Y/n:Oh no no wait no Tae I can't---

I didn't let her finished instead I hugged her as I felt my heart beats faster knowing that she's in my arms again.

I jumpped on the pool still hugging her, but ofc I pulled away though I don't want but we need to swim out of the water for us to breath.

When my head popped out, I immediately looked for her but she's nowhere to be seen. I saw my hyungs also waiting for her to come out, but it didn't happen

Without any hesitation, I swam to get her. I've even opened my eyes under water for me to see her.

And there she was. Her eyes are closed, a slight gap between her lips and her body are not moving.

I quickly grabbed and carry her out of the water as some of my hyungs are shocked and some are worried.

I laid her on the ground beside the pool before starting to do some CPR to her

I opened her mouth and was about to attach mine to hers but in the corner of my eyes, I could feel and see my hyungs and so was Jungkook giving me a glare

Taehyung:Oh come on hyungs, I was saving her

Some of them looked away a bit pissed plastered on their faces while I smirked before continuing what I was doing.

I continued for a while and finally she breathed as she gathered oxygen before sitting up and coughing badly as some of the pool water she drank earlier scaped from her mouth.

Namjoon hyung grabbed her head leaning it to his chest.

Namjoon:Shh it's okay

Y/n:Gomawo

She whispered weakly before closing her eyes again. Namjoon hyung carried her in a bridal style before saying...

Namjoon:I'm taking her back to her room, you guys can continue the party if you want. Don't worry I'll take care of her.

Jin:Lemme help you

Namjoon:Jin we need someone to stay here with this kids so no, stay here.

He said before turning around, entering the house upstairs to y/n's room.

Jimin:But hyung make sure you don't at least brake her!

Jimin yelled playfully teasing Namjoon hyung and we somehow laugh at what he said but not Yoongi hyung.

He looked a bit pissed, starting when I did some CPR to Y/n until now.

I wonder why..

[NAMJOON'S POV]

I entered her room, gently laying her to her bed. I tucked her with her blanket as she looks cold before sitting beside her.

I stared at her face, admiring how beautiful it is as I caressed her soft and silky hair with my hands.

She had been gone through a lot already. She doesn't deserve to be like this, lying on her mother about her situation, protecting us even if it's to give up her own life. Her life is also in danger because of us.

But I'm glad..I'm glad that she came into our lives. I know the guys already catches feelings for her. We're living in the same house for a month now and yeah, it's hard not to. And I'll be lying if I am not having the same feelings.

She's important to us, to me. She's part of our life now. And I don't want her to leave, but being with us put her life in more danger.

And I promise y/n.. I'll do anything. Anything to protect you

I thought as I gently kissed her forehead..

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Heeeey!

3rd Update!

How are you?

How is the story for you?

Also, thanks for commenting and voting cris_ot7 and luvia-san. I'm enjoying reading your comments.

Gomawo✨
Borahae💜