C70: GOODBYE?

🔰CHAPTER 70:
-GOODBYE?

Days,Weeks and months had passed by, Y/n spend the whole of it by crying in her bedroom, locking herself in the room, barely eat and sleep and also..she's trying to contact Halex but they've already change their number.

But...she kept sending messages to them.

She kept doing this, looking so stress as days passed by until she can't take it anymore..

Y/n...

Came back from depression..

......

*knock knock*

"Y/n?"

Her mom's (aunt) soft voice called outside of her room.

Mom:Sweetie can you open the door? I bought your favorite steak...

Her mom sighed as she didn't reply.

Yoonjin:Y/n..You didn't eat for the whole day again. It's bad for your health..

Mrs. Lee passed the container to Yoonjin who was standing behind her before knocking seriously at the door as she felt uneasy on something.

Mom:Y/n open the door..please sweetie open the door..

Nothing...silent

Mom:Y/n! OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!

She yelled while knocking and twisting the doorknob abruptly.

Mom:Yoon get the key..

With that Yoonjin immediately ran downstairs getting the key, leaving the tray behind.

His mom open the door with the key while shaking, don't want to happen what she was thinking.

Yoonjin:Mom relax, I'm sur--

His mom opened the door wildly as they were welcomed by the darkness of the room and the only light was coming from the moonlight on the balcony where..

Mom:Y/N!

The two were so shocked as they see Y/n, holding on the railing with her back facing them...once she let go, she's going to fall immediately on the ground.

Yoonjin:YAH Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

He yelled running to her but got stopped..

Y/n:DON'T! Stay right there

She said calmly the end while looking at the moon as her tears shine by the moonlight.

Y/n:Mmmm...mom, sure the moon is beautiful right..

Mom:Y-Y/n..

Yoonjin slowly walks to her but stopped again in the middle as he heard Y/n hummed.

Y/n:*humming "moon" by Jin*

She hummed soft and beautifully but got changed by sobs

Yoonjin:Y/n--

Y/n:Weayo? Why did they leave me? Why did they have to say those words? Why..do they have to broke the promise? Am I that stupid? They are so in regret that...that they have to say that?

She turn around facing them while holding tightly at the railing.

Mom:Y/n hold tightly and don't ever let go..please y/n stop this!

Y/n:You don't know how I feel right now so it's just easy for you to say that!

She breathed heavily before chuckling and laughing sarcastically.

Y/n:What did I even do that caused them to hate me so much? *sniff* I trusted them

The day she found out that Halex decided not to see her anymore she stressed herself all the time, make her self suffer for being not too good to be with them, not too good that they could still hate her

Thinking how easy her life was if she could just...end it or forget all her memories

Y/n:Mom..Yoonjin, Can I just take a rest..I'm so tired

Yoonjin:Yah..what are you saying?!

"Eomma, Yoonjin-ah..Saranghae.."

Y/n:Mianhe~

Closing her eyes letting few tears drop as she let go the railing..

"Goodbye~"

"ANDWAE!"

...