C69: Broken Promise

🔰CHAPTER 69:
-Broken Promise

Y/N'S POV:

[JIN'S VOICE:voice mail]

:Why...Why do you keep things go messed up. Making everything go difficult for us. I..I regret it. I regret the day I stood up to greet you. I regret for helping you...Everything I regret about you. I also...regret meeting you. I wish I never knew you. I wish..I never get close to you. So I we wouldn't blame ourselves if you get yourself in danger.And..yeah, please don't ever come back here...Don't want to feel pity for you.

-End-

*sob*

I let my tears drop before letting out a shaky breath as I finished listening to their voice mail that they sent few weeks ago while I'm in a coma.

It hurts, It really really hurts hearing them say the words that I couldn't imagine they'll say to me

Words that are so painful, I can't even bare to hear

And now..

They...also broke that promise. A promise that is a curse for me.

But why..

Why do they have to say those words?

Saying that they regret meeting me, that I'm a fool risking my own life for them, and that I was so stupid to come in their lives

Seeing myself high as the truth was I'm just a normal fangirl for them

Acrossing the line that I push my self to get close to them

Many words that feels like stabbing me directly to my heart again and again.

All I wish is that...this was all just a dream

A nightmare where I wish to woke up soon as this is more scarier than my past nightmares

Y/n:Ani..T-they couldn't say this..they couldn't say this to ME! I'm sure they didn't mean to say this. They just wanted to...to make me safe, right mom?

Yoonjin:Y/n-ah..

Y/n:I..I need to talk to them...I--

I tried to hold my tears and don't cry but failed, my voice broke and just as I'm about to get up, mom hugged me.

Mom:It's okay I'm here, we're here..we won't leave you. I promise.

She said as I struggled in her arms.

Y/n:No!

Mom:Y/n please calm down we're here, we won't--

Y/n:No! Don't say that you won't leave me! Don't ever promise that! 'cause I bet you'll leave me too! Like THEM! Like YOU!

I yelled while pointing to Yoonjin.

Yoonjin:Y/n..it's not like tha--

Y/n:You..You all promised me that you won't leave me back then, right? *sob*

He got speechless while he looked at me worried and sad at the same time.

Y/n:But look at what happened *sniff* just like you did..they left..they left me! And the pain, the pain I'm feeling right now is worst than I felt before...

I paused as I look directly to him

Y/n:But you know..I learned a lesson

I said as I smiled at them with tears still rolling down to my cheeks.

Y/n:A lesson not to trust anybody who made a promise to me. *chuckles* How I stupid I am not to listen on what they said about promises...

Yoonjin:Look Y/n I'm--