C71: Awake

🔰CHAPTER 71:
-AWAKE

Y/N'S POV:

I waited for some time as I felt drowning into the air, waiting to hit the ground, not too long after I felt pain all over my body but it can't compare on how I felt right now..

"Goodbye...Forgive me"

My vision got blurry as I felt little rain drops hitting my body before I passed out, should I say..Die?

...

YOONJIN'S POV:

"ANY DOCTOR?! HELP US PLEASE!!WE NEED YOUR HELP!"

I yelled as we got inside the hospital, me carrying my cousin covering me with her blood..

Doctor: Sir calm down, put her here and tell us what happened..

He said, motioning two nurses to put her at the stretcher..

Yoonjin:S-she...JUST F*CKING SAVE HER FIRST!

I yelled feeling so frustrated as mom hugged me trying to calm me down..

The doctor immediately brought her to the ER as I know it will take time for them to save her..and I hope, I hope they can save her.

Yoonjin: Please Y/n..don't leave us, please..I'm begging you. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry *sob* Please..I promise..I-I'll tell you everything. EVERYTHING I've lied about! Just wake up..please..

I exclaimed while sitting outside the ER's door crying and punching the wall next to me..

Yoonjin: This is my fault..I'm sorry *sob*

I said as I aggressively punched the wall again..

Mom:You did nothing, you just want to protect her..

I look up seeing mom with her teary eyes making me soft and wanting nothing but just in her arms..

I immediately hugged her as I cried not caring of anything right now but my cousin's safety

"Please..don't leave us"

......

I kneeled down in front of the altar, praying for my cousin's life. I was desperately begging. After years we met again even just for a short of time. Still, I want to be with her. I still want to see her walking down the aisle, have children of her own and become an uncle.

She'd barely live. She can't die. Not yet.

I tear rolled down to my cheek remembering how she was moved to the ICU. She's not getting any better. She fell hard as her head hit a rock.

Please Y/n...fight for your life, I know you're tired but please sunset, stay with me. Stay with us. You don't deserve this, I made you do that, I'm sorry..I'm sorry. You still have more to go.

Days passed by and she's still being monitored inside the ICU. My body was giving up, but I have to be strong..for mom. We kept waiting, praying, hoping she'll survive.

Till finally, they transferred her to a room, seeing her covered with stitches made my heart ache as I can't help but to blame myself on her situation right now.

We can't breath in relief..not yet. Though the doctor said she had passed the critical stage but she hasn't wake up yet. There might be complications and she'll be monitored once she woke up.

Mom: Y/n..thank you *sob*

Mom held her hand whispering as she kissed y/n's forehead

Mom: Please wake up soon, I promise..I'll do anything you want. Please baby..Just hang in there, we'll wait until you open your eyes *sob*