C64: Whole day Together!

🔰CHAPTER 64:

Y/N'S POV:

"Oh my gosh will you hurry! Is this the first time you're going out not as a body guard that you're taking too long to fix yourself!"

I stated as I watch him fixing himself in front of the mirror, wearing plain white shirt and a tight black pants.

Yoonjin: Will you calm down and shut up? I'm trying my best to hurry up fixing myself

He said before turning back to look at me confused

Yoonjin: Where are we going by the way?

I smile as I stood up from the bed and walk in front of him, slightly fixing his hair.

Y/n: A little bit far..maybe in fair or something? Let's just enjoy the whole day...and later at our dinner, I have a little--no BIG surprise for you.

I said before giving him a peck on his cheeks

Yoonjin: Surprise?

Y/n: And oh! You're looking a bit pale let's put some make up on you. Trust me I can make you look like a REAL person, k?

I said turning around to grab my small pouch with some make ups inside while he just stood there dumbfounded not knowing that he might cry later after seeing my surprise

I already called mom this morning but secretly as I didn't want my cousin to hear what we were talking about.

I told her that I'm meeting her at the restaurant near our new house's address, it's a pretty expensive there but it's okay just to make the surprise happen.....

I told her that I'm with a friend I made from Korea. I told her that my friend wants to have a quick dinner with me and wants to meet her as I said to mom that I told my story to that friend and that (friend) she wants to thank mom for being there for me all the time.

I told mom that we're just having a little spending time together as tomorrow is my friend's flight back to korea.

And bla bla bla...all set!

Also....

Today's my cousin's birthday. And I can't believe he forgot.

...

[Amusement Park]

"Ahhhhh!"

"WAHHHHHH! Sh*******t!"

...

Y/n: Hey you okay?*chuckles*Still alive?

I asked him as we got out from the roller coaster

Yoonjin: Are you kidding me? I think my soul just left my body and....I almost pee in my pants! How can you be like that? calm! While I, back there, almost die!

Y/n: *Laugh* For a second I forgot that you're a body guard.. S P E C I A L body guard they say

I smirked as he glared at me

[Zoo]

"Wow look at that! Baby Monkey! Aww cute"

Yoonjin: Such a kid

He snort but then a monkey throw banana peel on top of his head

Yoonjin: YAH! Do you know that it took me so long to fix this perfect, beautiful and good smelling hair! Now you're throwing your dirty banana peel on top of it! Wanna die huh monkey?!

He yelled as he clenched on the bars that separate him and the monkeys

He stayed like that, shouting and pointing at the monkeys while they just laugh at him.
Also, people started to surround us as they thought that my cousin were crazy.

Y/n: Yah yah yah stop it come down right now! Gosh you're so embarassing! Yoonjin come down from there right now! Or I'll leave you here! Alone!

I said while pulling him down from the bars but he wouldn't budge as the monkeys kept teasing him.

Y/n: Oh gosh I'll just wait you outside and wait till they (guards) kick you out. You're more monkey than them...

[Mall]

Y/n: Oh my gosh! come here, look!

I exclaimed while pulling him in the store and grabbing the dress that caught my attention

Y/n: How do I look?

I asked him while aligning the dress in front of me swaying here and there

Yoonjin: You look...still far from a normal person

I rolled my eyes as I scanned the dress up and down before smiling

Y/n: I think it looks great on me, maybe you should check your eye--

I got interrupted by someone placing his hand on my arm, rubbing it up and down. I didn't mind it as I thought it was just Yoonjin

But then I heard him said something in a seductive voice..

??: Can I help yo--AHH!

I turned around in shock as I saw Yoonjin holding a guy's arm on its back while he (guy) got twist and winced in pain

I think the guy was one of this mall's sales man or something

Yoonjin: How dare you touch her?

He growled

Oh boy

Sale's man: I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Yoonjin let go of him. He was about to say something but the guy immediately dashed away.

But then when I looked at my cousin, he was smiling at me like nothing happened.

[PARK]

*Inhale*

*Soft exhale*

Yoonjin: It's good to be back here..

Y/n: Yeah..

I said softly placing my head on top of his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me

Yoonjin: Things never changed..still the same

His voiced almost cracked a bit as I can feel his breath getting heavier. He couldn't take it and I know it until I heard him sniff, wiping his tears away.

Y/n: Hey you okay?

I asked worriedly while looking up, placing my hand softly on his cheeks wiping new tears with my thumb. He looked at me as tears started to form again in his eyes.

Yoonjin: I'm sorry for leaving you..

I hugged him as I snuggled closer hugging him tightly, couldn't help but to join him cry as he kept apologizing.

Y/n:Don't cry, you're breaking my heart...

After a while I pulled away, staring deeply on his now red puffy eyes. He wrapped again his arms around me bringing back our position earlier and me putting my head on his shoulder.

Yoonjin: I love you my little sunset..

Y/n: I know...and I love you too~

We sat there watching the sunset as we wait for the night comes and give my surprise not just for him but also....for our mother.

✏✒✏✒