Epilogue

A/N: just to clarify to everyone, the art credits belongs to @androdragynous. Their website is https://canonkiller.tumblr.com/post/628452146767101952/silver-the-cover-for-my-lesbian-fantasy-dragon. 

*Aurora point of view*

"So you solved the problem with Whity?" Deep asked, swimming in the crystal clear underground lake. Aurora stayed in silence, she wasn't so comfortable about talking about this. But yes, they solved the problem, Aurora explained Moon's entire vision and Whitenight explained what happened in her Winglet. But it was shameful to think she hurted a innocent dragon, and that almost caused his death. She hurted the dragon that needed help.

"I don't know Deep. It is confusing" Aurora finally sighed. He made a funny face and disappeared underwater. "It isn't confusing Aurora, you only don't know what to feel about it. I understand this, but, look, your sister forgave you and that is what matters. Her friend is alright and you are alright. See? You don't have to blame yourself so much" Aurora listened to Deep's thought.

"Thank you. But it isn't only this, I feel like one part of me thinks I was right to attack the Icewing and the other one thinks it was wrong" Aurora explained. He looked at her, thoughtfully and lit the scales of his snout.

"You are really confusing Aurora" Deep giggled

"Yeah I know. But one thing I'm good at is to chill out. Whitenight isn't angry with me and Polar is alright so I don't have to worry anymore, right?"

"Absolutely" Deep said, diving in the water. A little water splashed on her when he dove. "Wait... and your powers? wasn't she angry with you about that?"

"Yes, yes" Aurora explained a little angry

"AND?"

Aurora gave him a glare and he smiled, teasing her. She rolled her eyes "It is confusing too. Because I can't do anything about that. So what does she want me to do?" Aurora said. Deep stayed silent, thinking about the right answer to her question.

"Perhaps she wants you to respect her privicity. Sincerely, you aren't the best person to respect the others space" Deep pointed

"You aren't helping Deep" She grumbled.

"Look Aurora, I'm just saying she wants to build a life by herself. She doesn't want you protecting her anymore, she is already a dragon. Maybe she just wants you to stay on her side, not in her way. Because she wants to ride her life not being ridden by her sister" Deep explained. Aurora looked at him, perplexed. She didn't know that her seawing friend could give such good advice. She gave him a smile. "He is right. You aren't letting her live her own life and you are interfering in this in a bad way. She already has difficulties in making our parents proud, so how can she do that when I'm doing everything for her? It looks like she only is what she is because of me. But I believe in her. I think she is much better than she thinks. and I have to show this to her. Because this is what siblings do, isn't it?"

Yeah, I think it is

.............................................

*Vivid's point of view*

"What a horrible joke Polar" Coal said, making fun of the Icewing. It was still difficult to process that Polar tried to suicide one week ago. Vivid never thought him that way, or rather, anyone thought him that way. But the only thing that mattered was that everyone was safe. And all this was thanks to Coal.

Vivid watched the red dragon talking to Polar, they were becoming closer every day. She didn't know how to feel about him. Some time ago, she used to look at him and dream many futures when they stayed together and started a family. But when she talked to Polar before his... Sadly decision, Vivid started to doubt if she was really happy about him. She tried so many ways and none of them caught his attention. This wasn't a healthy relationship, if they want to stay together they both have to give and receive the attention of one another. And Coal didn't seem to like Vivid the way she liked him. Maybe Vivid wasn't made for Coal. Maybe someone else would give the attention she needed.