The clowns here kill

Tera's p.o.v
Mat and I got dressed in the clothes that Joey sent us along with the letter. Mat was the detective and I was the lover.

(Now for the personality and outfit)

Role: Lover
Strengths: Bold, Sympathetic, Loves the people that love her
Weakness: Easily manipulated, Will die for the people that she loves, Doesn't easily trust people
Fear: Losing the ones she loves

Outfit

We got In the car that Joey sent us

We got In the car that Joey sent us. "It looks a bit old do you think it will work," I asked Mat "Let's find out shall we," Mat said as he got In the driver's seat. Turns out it did work. We said goodbye to Steph and left.

Mats p.o.v
The address that Joey sent us was a bit far away. By the time we got there, it was almost evening. We both got out and saw the others that Joey invited. There was Manny, Nakita, Roi, JC, Colleen, Safia, Tela, and Rosanna. I saw Tera's eyes light up upon seeing them. She was not that social but those were her friends. I smiled to myself when I saw her hugging everyone. We were all huddled together in a circle around the fire as it was very cold. For some odd reason, I felt protective over Tera, like an older brother or something, why I didn't know but with what she had done through in the past, I would do anything to protect that happiness in her eyes. I looked at her and smiled.

Tera's p.o.v
"Wheres Joey" Mat called out "I haven't seen him in a while like three months" Rosanna answered and I followed. "Me neither," I met Joey a few years back at vidcon and we immediately clicked. "I thought this was just a collab," Collene said snapping me out of my thoughts and the others agreed with her. "And also why did he have us meet here, like is this the town," she said smiling at us "This is clearly not the town" Mat shot back smiling." I don't know maybe if we wait it long enou.." a familiar voice called from behind us as I started to speak.

"You guys came!" I turned around it was Joey,

I was very happy to see him finally, to be honest, I was actually a bit worried when it took so long for him to get here but he's here now. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

"I don't know if you guys were gonna come or not," Joey hesitated "Of course we were gonna come, you asked for our help didn't you?" I said smiling. "We were all really worried about you," Safia said hugging him cheerfully "Yeah we've been waiting for hours" Roi called out. Everyone calmed down after a while since meeting Joey. "So tell us about this town," Mat asked

"Uh, so I need your help I really don't know much about how we get there but I was given this and we need to save this town," He said holding up the bag that he had with him. It had an odd pattern carved in the leather. "Apparently there's stuff in here that's gonna help us get into the town" Joey explained "Ok then let's open it," everyone said and he did. Joey pulled out a scroll "Not ominous at all" Mat said sarcastically and I giggled. There was also a bottle of salt and three crystals in it and soon Safia started reading the scroll.
"Those who desire to go back in time and enter the town of everlock must be inhabited by a spirit that once lived there."
"Hold up," Mat spoke up surprised, I don't blame him, everyone was surprised, "I don't know maybe it'll be fun" Nakita proposed "I'm not so sure about that Nakita" I wanted to say but Joey interrupted "Come on guys we don't have much time".