Game Over (part 3)

Mat's p.o.v
'I don't know what to do anymore, she's gone' We were all back at the lounge after placing a piece of the artifact back into the arcade game and everyone was sitting in silence, we still needed one more piece to go. Ro was sitting next to me. I was swarmed in thoughts, looking off into nothing. Remembering each good memory I had with her made my eyes tear up again so I decided not to think about it. We all looked at Joey and he sighed "Guys I know it's hard and trust me it's hard for me too but we have to keep moving or otherwise we all die" "Well what if I want to" I mumbled in a raspy voice "MATHEW!" Ro yelled and I decided to stay silent. "Ok so before I forget I got a key from under Tera's panel," (I suggest going back into part 1 of the chapter and re-reading the clue Monika gave to Joey to find the key 😉 you'll get why *wink*) Nikita informed and Joey's eyes lit up "OH wait that must be the key for the box Monika gave me!"

He yelled excitedly and yanked it from her hands. We all stood around it to see what was inside. It opened and there was a Note and under it and a vial of blue liquid. "If you want to play drink the liquid" is all the note said."That's not ominous at all" Everyone looked at each other arguing if we should do it or not. "You know what stop the arguing, ill do it, I'll take one for the team" Joey stepped up but we were still concerned. He opened the tube and drank it, a few seconds passed and nothing happened. We all sighed in relief. "Oh wait what's this!?" Turns out that there was a secret compartment to the box.

Inside was some sort of harp. "You took the risk and won in return the harp of Lazaras has the power to bring one of your friends back from the dead but only the person who drank the vile makes the final decision. Think of the person's name and face while writing down their name and they will be brought to life. Choose carefully" Without even thinking Joey started strumming.

"Joey!, what are you doing!?" Everyone screamed "What! I drank it. I have the right to make the decision" "JOEY WE COULD HAVE ATLEAST DISCUSSED ABOUT IT!" I yelled at him, he was startled I don't blame him even I scared myself with that. I guess it was just my impulse to bring Tera back again but now that Joey already wrote a name down, all I felt was utter despair. I sat down angrily, at Joey and myself that I let an opportunity like that slip away. We all sat down and waited for what would happen next

~~~~~~~~~~~Le time skip~~~~~~~~~~

We suddenly hear a knock at the door and jump up to go see who or what it is. We opened the door and found an envelope and nothing else. We took it inside and threw it on the table and started opening it when suddenly we hear some loud apparition and a big light starts flashing.

"TERA!" I screamed, I was so excited, I've never been happier to see her and never been more thankful to Joey. I ran over to her and the others followed. "Tera!" She didn't respond, she looked like she was disassociating so we helped her to the couch. She finally snapped back and saw us. "Mathew!" She muttered and gave me the biggest hug. She was sobbing on my shoulder. She looked over at the others. "Tera we're so happy to see you!" Manny whined with joy. Tera leaped into Manny and Nikita's arms. "Tera we could bring back one person from the dead and" "You chose me!?" Tera cut Joey off hugging him Safia, Ro, and Collene. She finally sat down and wiped her tears, smiled at me, and hugged me even tighter. "I'm so happy your back, I thought I lost you" I mumbled, "I thought I lost you too," she sniffed.

"Tera" Joey called in a serious tone breaking us out of our embrace. The room crew quiet "There's one thing I want to know, what happens when you died?" She remained quiet for a second in thought "I- I saw the church an-and standing in front of the church was a blond woman and an Asian man." "The society against evil" Joey interrupted and she kept going, "Th-they said that one of us had been to that church before!" Tera stopped looking at Joey "You were right" Ro confessed and we all looked at Joey.