Chapter 1

I inhaled the fresh air while walking around and staring at the blue sky with longing look in my eyes.
"it's been a long time since the last time i've been here in japan... i see, nothing change huh"
it's been 7 years living in England with my father with his new family since my mom died when i was 7 from car accident and dad started to moved in England to start again after 3 years he got married again, since then i started to live differently since i didn't get along with my step mom and my step sister... I'm happy that after a long time i can finally live here in japan..there's so much memories of my childhood here with my cousins..well i can get to see them tomorrow I'm going to transfer to Seido since my cousin is studying in seido i can't wait to surprise him, I'm wondering if he still remember me it's been 7 years since the last time we see each other. I'm supposed to arrived here last last week but completing the transfer records and some important documents is taking too much effort and time.. i just arrived here yesterday and I'm going to stay on my new rent apartment for the meantime ... i cant wait for tomorrow.

~next day~
OTHERS POV

Every student passing around found themselves staring to the girl standing and staring in front of Seido High School building "who is she??"
"is She a transfer student?"
"i didn't see her around here,,maybe she's a new comer" "wooahhh,, she looks really cute!!??"
"she doesn't look like Japanese" "maybe she's a visitor??"
"no she's wearing Seido's uniform"
the girl standing and staring in front of Seido High School walking around to find the principal's office
"where is it??" she said while still looking around 'maybe if i ask some student's here they will lead me to the principal's office' she looked around to find some student to ask direction when she found a tall girl with black hair and carrying some books 'hmm maybe she can help me' "hmm..good morning I'm Yuki Shihara, can i ask where the principal's office is? I'm a new student here"
she asked looking politely to the girl
"ah yes, I'm Sendo misuki i can lead you the way to the principal's office ..." she replied
"ah yes.. is it okay for you ?"
"yes it's okay there's still time before the class starts"
she said and started to lead me to the principals office
"I'm a 3rd year student how about you??"she asked while walking
"I'm a 2nd year"
We continue our conversation until we reach the principal's office
"here.. This is the principal's office i hope we can hangout some other time "
"yes.. thank you"
"your welcome"
she said while waving her hand and turning around. i knocked at the door
"come in"
said by the voice inside the room i opened the door and entered inside the room
I found a man inside wearing eye glasses with a funny hair style.
'i think his in mid 40's?'
"good morning Mr. Principal I'm Yuki Shihara a transfer student"
i introduced while bowing down 90 degrees he waved his hand and ushered me to sit down in the chair in front of his table "your a transferee from what school?"
" I'm from Cambridge Academy for science and technology" "which part in england?"
"it's part of East England in Cambridgeshire"
"Oh so your from foreign country the place where Sherlock Holmes was born...did you bring your transfer records?" he asked placing his hand on the table 'may be he meant to say born as fictional character'
"yes sir" i answered handed him the enveloped with my records inside
"So why did you leave england and decided to study here in japan? and in Seido?? "
'really can't he just accept me' she thought while preventing herself from rolling her eyes.
" It has been my plan on staying here in japan... i just have to wait for my parents approval to let me move out of England and let me stay here in japan and my cousin is studying here in seido"
i hope it satisfy him
"you have a high grades and advance subjects if we credit your other subjects then you can take advance subjects in third year" he said while looking at my records
"yes sir" i already know that.. so there's a chance that i can be in the same class with my cousin ..I really hope.
"Yuki Shihara Danielle Ferrer"he said while reading my records "ohhh... your Yuki Shihara Danielle are you the student who took International Academic Exam in Russia who got the 2nd ranked and if i'm also not mistaken your also the famous Danielle Ferrer the young and talented archer that reached internationals for the last 3 years but they said she'll stop for now, i wonder what happened? " he added ohh so he knew about it!. "ah y-yess...it's very personal Mr. Principal"i answered shyly and stammering
"Okey.. now i remembered the 1st ranked in that exam came from North America just a point difference last year right?"
"ahh y-yess sir"
"It's a big advantage having you here.. Seido may not be the Top Level Academic School but we also have a high academic standards here" he explained
"It's okey Mr.Principal"
"Here is your schedule ... i will also talk to your adviser " he said handed me a paper with my schedule.
"Thank you sir.. I'll go ahead" i said and bow he just nodded and waved his hand. when I'm already outside the room i looked at the schedule 2B ..
'and I was expecting that I'll be in 2A well i think it's a good idea' she thought i started to walked around to find my new room and new classmates..

~ 2B's Classroom

murmurs,chatting and walking students will be seen and heard in the entire room except for the two students kuramochi youchi and miyuki kazuya they don't have friends well maybe because they're not even trying while they're still chatting around they saw their teacher entering the classroom they started to head back to their proper seats.
"Good morning Class__"a knocked in the door cut his words he opened the door and talked to someone outside after a minute he entered the room with someone.
"is she the one we saw outside?" "yes, she is"
"2B we have a tranferee" he turned to the girl beside him
"a transfer student?"
"please introduce yourself" he requested and the student nodded
"hello, good morning i'am Yuki Shihara Danielle, i came from England but i was born here in japan"
a small petite girl with porcelain skin,blonde long wavy hair and electric blue eyes, small but pointy nose and small thin lips introduced herself and bow 90 degrees in front of the class.
"i'm sure she's not a pure japanese"
"But her surname is yuki"
"a half Japanese??"
"class any questions?" as the teacher said those words some student quickly raised their hands
"yes?"
"yuki-san how old are you?" "what's your hobbies?"
"we want to know your likes?" "yuki-san what's your dream?" The Transfer student can't help but rolled her eyes
'typical questions and i think it's none of their business but ...oh well' she thought
"my age doesn't have to do with you but i assure you I'm still a teenager, my hobbies reading and eating, likes it's too many too mention that's troublesome, dreams i haven't think about it" she answered the students including their teacher sweat dropped at her answer.
"okay take a seat beside kuramochi ... kuramochi-kun please raise your hand" and a certain green haired boy raised his hand she walked and sit down on the chair beside him she faced him and bow a little "hi ,, nice to meet you" she said "yeah nice to meet you too I'm kuramochi youchi" he said and nodded his head
" okay, class we can start now our lesson"
~ skip time ~
After the discussion their teacher gave them activity after 10 minutes shihara raised her hand "sir i already finished the activity can i go to my next class now?" she asked that gets everyone attention.
"ah yes...the principal already told me about your schedule ... just give me your activity paper and you can leave already" "thank you sir" she handed him the activity paper and walked out the classroom heading to her next class "sir..is she taking subjects from other class?"a girl with short hair asked from the class
"ah yes..some of her subjects will be in third year class since she's came from England she already advanced some of our subjects" and another murmurs heard in the classroom
"wooahh,well she's from england so it's not surprising anymore" "isn't she looked familiar?,,it's like I've seen her somewhere?" "maybe just someone who looks like her?"
"maybe"
And they back to answering their activity paper

~Third year's Class~

while their teacher started to discuss their topic for today a knocked on the door interrupted the whole class the teacher opened the door and talked to someone outside for a minute after he entered inside the classroom again with someone following behind him.
"Class she's Yuki shihara-san she'll be taking math and English with you in this class so please be good to her" a certain Black haired guy stared at the girl in front with shocked expression "please to be in your care" she said and bow in front of the class "you can sit beside Yuki tetsuya-kun ,,yuki-kun please raise your hand" that shocked the both yuki "wait are you related to each other?" the teacher asked
'maybe because of our same last name'
the shocked expression of them that didn't go unnoticed.
"ahh he's my cousin"shihara said that shocked the people inside the entire classroom
"okay...then take a seat now we've just started"
and she walked to her designated seat while looking at his shocked cousin as she sit down on the chair she looked beside her and found his cousin looking at her "it's been a while tetsu-nii" shihara said looking at tetsu with a smile and longing look in her eyes
"shihara when did you arrived here? why didn't you call me? how are you?" he asked in a low voice
"we can catch up later after class" she replied
"okay then we'll talk later...after class" he nodded