Chapter 3

~a week later

05:00 PM IN SEIDO PRACTICE FIELD

Shihara POV

I'm walking in the field with haruno-san and umemoto-san while carrying some stuffs rei-san already told me about manager stuffs she also introduced me to the other managers last week. were in duty every morning and after class and sometimes in weekends too especially if the team have a game and i also found out that my two classmate is part of the baseball team and the other nii-san's too, i found out that tetsun-nii is a former captain hmm..i actually didn't believe it first since tetsu-nii is one of a bullheaded person i know but i can see that he already grown up they also told me what happened last year and the reason why they are striving hard to get stronger it's a sad and painful story but that loss will give them hunger to win they will strive harder to get even better, now that the more i watched them the more i see theirs weaknesses that they need to work on as an individual and as a team. i already meet coach kataoka and manager Ota even the walking evil snake assistant coach who will be taking over the team when the coach resign and at the same time i already meet all the players like kuramochi my classmate who laugh like a fucking hyena who's delivering for another hyena, tojo,kanemaru, furuya the another baka who wanted nothing but to pitch all his life, the loud mouth sawamura the another version of baka that compete with furuya for every little things, kominato a pink haired guy and ryo-san's little brother they're fun to be with and the last one my another classmate another baseball baka with a very "WONDERFUL" personality miyuki kazuya baka...

"good afternoon hara-chan" speaking of that baka i turned around and saw miyuki

"yeah...what's their reaction about the new bracket for the summer tournament, i can already see them sweating and yelling at you for being sucks at drawing" seriously this guy

"hahaha you got it right "

~FLASHBACK YESTERDAY~ SEIDO'S SPIRIT DORM

"Our first opponent is teito?" zono asked asou, higasa, shirasu, zono and kuramochi sweat while looking at the new bracket for the summer tournament

"We're in the worst possible bracket, Your luck at drawing is so unreliable" kuramochi said while sweating and putting down the bracket list

"ha ha ha... isn't it exciting??" miyuki asked while rubbing his head

"it's not Funny"

FLASHBACK ENDED

well i think i heard that since i saw Furuya, Kominato and sawamura whose carrying some stuffs outside looked in one direction confused when they heard kuramochi yelled. later that day the seido baseball team regulars gathered in the meeting room to talked about their first opponent which is teito after the meeting they gathered in the baseball field for situational practice to practice pitching and also fielding since teito is one of a top tier team the champion last summer tournament they already reached nationals they need to form a strategy to beat teito.

"tomorrow will be the first game this summer...rest well you need that i can see those dark bags under you eyes did you not sleep last night?"

"i slept for like 3 hours i think.. i need to study those teito batters" i stared at him .. his working hard his carrying big responsibility on his back being a captain, a clean-up, a catcher and also in charge for the pitchers how i wish he can survive that

"Don't overwork yourself and bring extra undershirt tomorrow.. i'm sure it will rain..please also tell that to furuya.. i gotta go" i said while turning around heading outside the indoor practice area since coach kataoka already dismissed everyone I'm going home now to prepare for the game tomorrow.