Chapter 4

~next day

SHIHARA'S POV

TEITO(EAST) VS SEIDO(WEST)

we reached the stadium with a cloudy weather

'this is what I'm talking about it's hard to defend, run and do bunts in a situation like this it's also hard for a pitcher if he don't grip the ball tight the ball might slip and might cause a big problem i just hope that the game today goes well'

"yuki can you stay with us in the dugout?"

I'm surprised coach kataoka wants me to stay with them in the dugout.

"coach isn't umemoto-san__?" i thought umemoto-san is the score keeper

"yes i already talk to her..i know that you can do that and i also want you to observe our opponent from the dugout we need all the data we can get" he replied

"yes coach"

as soon as we reached the dugout we already prepared all the things they need. when i looked in the stands I'm not surprised seeing many people watching even in this rain both top teams from east and west playing it's a game you can't watch in the summer tournament.

'its the first inning now and the teito batters up to bat i know furuya can do it i just hope that he Doesn't loose his focus the clean-up is up to bat their catcher, now that i think about it inui-san has the same responsibility as miyuki being a clean-up,catcher and a captain how can i compare this two well as miyuki can't hit if there's no runner in the 2nd base i dont think it's hmmmm... '

'be careful furuya we already have 2 outs i really hope furuya can fix his problematic start our opponent will surely take advantage of that'

after the left field get the out they already head back in the dug out.

"they're not fazed by furuya's pitch at all! it's only a matter of time!" sawamura exclaimed dramatically

'seriously?, he's so loud....now its our time to bat'

~SEIDO PLAYERS POV~

after coach give them instruction kuramochi starts to walked to the batters box

>1st Inning kuramochi

'he has good control'

I quickly move to dodged the next inside pitch it almost hit me

'that was close,stupid'

'the next pitch, wow that's far'

next pitch when i started to swing the bat since it's in the

'outside corn__what the a screwball?'
he baited me i couldn't help but swing after i got out.

"His screwball drops quite a bit" but it doesn't take long when taiyo get's another out.

>2nd Inning

-furuya's standing in the batters box he hits foul after foul but he let the next pitch go.

"Strike! Batter out!" that confused furuya

'it's low i thought that was a ball'
furuya thought while going back to the dugout

"isn't the umpire a little lenient with the low balls?"

'the mitt doesn't move and the ball sounds dry on the mitt it's not just mukai's control their catcher's really good at catching so that's what hara-chan's talking about yesterday' miyuki thought and looked at shihara's direction whose listing down data on the score book.