Chapter 13

~seido spirit dowm in meeting room~

in front of furuya, sawamura, nori are shihara and nabe whose going to discuss their weaknesess based on their performanced in the intra-squad.

"oh, a weakness?"sawamura asked

"yes, i can only talk about statistics but left-handed batters frequently hit you're change-up." nabe started

"what...did...you....say?" sawamura asked

"it's an off-speed pitch, after all so if it goes a little high, it's just a meatball."nabe added

"sawamura, i already told you what you need to improve right, you're fielding, batting, pick-offs actually i can confidently say that im better than you since i can also do that but we're talking about your pitching here if you're going to throw it make sure to make it lower like you're throwing to the plate especially to left handed batters since it will be a meatball to them if it goes a little higher."

"oneesan..."sawamura cried

furuya and nori starting to get nervous since they've known shihara for being straight forward she doesn't mince her words.

"but it's incredible that you only gave one run to the first string"

"nabe-san i think it's only become possible because the fielders saved him, if the fielders isn't fast enough to run for the ball i wonder what happened, so be thankful to the fielders they're maybe tired fielding for you but i can say that you're starting to get stronger mentally a pitcher who can't pitch properly in the middle of crucial times it will affect the game negatively and also the team that will lead to a worst case scenario, keep going sawamura you're starting to get better." shihara commented that made sawamura blush with the imaginary light aura coming from him.

while nabe and the others sweatdropped when they heared her comment.

'nothing new'

'shihara-san might said something harsh to me i have to prepare myself'

'well she's always like that'

"furuya, your problems are the early game and base on balls but you quickly recovered in the second inning, so you're improving there were a few sliders in there too you've gotten tough." nabe said that made furuya released her light aura.

"it's not easy to get a compliment out of nabe-san"sawamura said to furuya whose still in the

'land of flowers'

"furuya the only problem to you is you're early game giving bases from consecutive walks, you have to fix that our opponent's going to take advantage of that. ah, also if you're hurt please tell us you're important to our team so please listen i know you dont want to be a burden to the team that's why you're keeping it and if i'm also in you're position maybe i might do the same thing but you're health is more important okey?"shihara said that made furuya blushed and nodded.

'wooahhh you're lucky furuya'

'i hope she can say the same to me too'

'damn it furuya'

'he's so lucky'

"why only furuya how about me oneesan?"sawamura complained to shihara.

'i always bluntly says your flaws because I want you to get better sawamura someone should always have to point out your weaknessess for you to know where and what you have to improve .....well if only you're not that slow' shihara sighed

"now, let's talk about you nori " nabe started nori nodded.

"it looked like your sinkers were effective, but you aren't swinging your arm fully so it wasn't effective the second time around which is why you gave up a run at the end we're in the same grade it, so i won't sugarcoat it. your pitching wasn't as good as the result." nabe said that made nori looked disappointed