Chapter 18

~ In school

Shihara's POV

I'm walking around the hallway since it's break time when i heard some of the students walking around and talking about the upcoming schools festival

'now i remembered what the managers talking about the last time were in the cafeteria about the last years foundation now i'm wondering what's the difference between the foundation and festival'

They announced the festival before the fall tournament and now we have only 1 day remaining for the preparation i suddenly remembered the day our teacher announced about the upcoming festival

They said that their festival is prepared and run by the schools student council, the School Festival is our big event of the spring trimester.

Each homeroom class and a number of cultural clubs contribute to the day with projects such as food stalls, games, theatrical and musical performances and exhibitions. Profits from the event are donated to good causes and the festival encourages students to become informed, caring, creative and to contribute to the global community.

FLASHBACK

"As you all know that every year many schools held festival and everyone needs to participate we only have three weeks before the school festival same as last year we will be having them in Friday for the opening, continuation on Saturday and closing on Sunday night after the fireworks display for Sunday event it will be open for everyone you will be given 5 tickets so you can give them to your friends or relatives. Everyone will be very busy so i advice you that if you have a vacant period it serves as your free time and use it for the preparation for our class booth for the remaining week of the preparation you can have the homeroom to prepare i'll be leaving you all for now so you can talked about your plans "

After the teacher leave our class president stood in front to asked for their suggestions

"how about cafe theme ?"

"that's too common"

"yeah very typical"

"then how about the picture booth"

"how about aquarium that will be so cool"

"zoo maybe?"

"Costume Booth?"

"too many materials needed"

'as if the others isn't'

"how about a royalty theme"

"that will be too expensive"

And after so many suggestions and arguments they STILL fell and settle in a Western CAFE theme

'seriously does it changed anything?'

"the customers will come and order food and drinks from an all-English menu. The waiters will take the orders in english as best as they can .

For the food we have refreshments like (cupcakes, brownies, muffins, breads). Drinks, utensil, tables clothes, napkins, and other props that will fit the theme. We will set up a nice tables and have the others here be waiters we have to make shifts. For the non-food option we will still set-up the same way but make a separate table with different candies, knickknacks and lots of gift wrapping materials like ribbons, wrapping bags, tape, scissors, cellophane bags, hole punches, and stickers. The customers will look at a menu of themes and make a gift for their friends, parents or lovers. Our waiters will only clean up after the customers leave or after they offer suggestions. "

'that's actually a good idea'

After planning what to do first and what to buy something like that they give us different task and stations and well since i'm not a good cook and baker i'm not assigned in the kitchen so now i'll be a waitress and actually it doesn't sounds bad.