Chapter 24

~next day~

after they ate their breakfast, miyuki leaved early since the train's operation starts at 08:00am.

~

shihara spend the rest of her winter break on her cousins house while miyuki spend his winter break in their house after the break everyone went back to school since it's a normal class again while the players back to their usual routine field practice after class while shihara also went back on her manager duties.

after a few months before the seniors graduation the principal talked to shihara.

~inside the principal's office~

"sir you said you want to talk to me?" shihara asked after she got inside the principals office

"yes, sit down" he said and point the chair in front of his table

"i called you here to inform you that the Japan's NAC Association informed us that they have to prepare you for the upcoming IAC in madrid, same as last year's tradition they will prepare you for 1 week you will be under the supervision of Natsukawa Hikaru-san the NAC's Coordinator since she will be the one to assist you in IAC you will be with her starting next week same place but well they said that they will fetch you here"

"seriously before graduation? when is the IAC?"

"yes it's a very different from last year since the WAA (World Academic Association) decided to do the competition this summer without interrupting the classes and i think its also a good choice"

"how about my remaining days of classes"

"we already talked about it with your teachers they said make up class is not necessary since you're a fast learner and can ace the exam without reviewing so they suggested that they can just give you a module about their discussion since after your week preparation it's already the IAC"

"okay, then mr principal am i going to stay in tokyo for 1 week?"

"yes they said that the place and things you'll need and expenses it's on them they will take care of it, but i think they will talked to you about that, ah if you have another activities from your club you have to informed them about this okay"

"yes sir, then i'm going now"

~

After shihara talked to school's principal she went to coach office after class to informed him about her activities next week.

~inside the coach office~

"so you're saying that they will prepare you for the upcoming IAC next month so you'll not be here in nationals?" coach kataoka asked after he heard what shihara said

"yes coach it's the same week"

"yeah, i wonder why did the IAC change their usual schedule. "coach kataoka said

"yeah, i'am also wondering about that their usual schedule is mid february but they decided to do it this summer"ochihai added

"Mr. principal told me the WAA decided to do the competition this summer so the classes will not be interrupted for the advisers and students involved since it's almost 2 weeks one week for the preparation and 1 week for the competition. " shihara explained

"yeah it will be unfair to the other representative too " manager ota commented

"it's such a shame that you can't be with us in koushien " rei-chan said

"but i can send you my ideas and data's about our possible opponents at nationals through email"

"really? how can you do that " he asked while coach ochiai and manager ota's looked at her confused