CHAPTER-12

~~”Iss imtehan-e-ishq mein jab tak junoon-e-mohabbat na aaye tab tak maza hi kya… Chori-chori chupke-chupke jab tak mohabbat ka khel na khelen tab tak maza hi kya….Jab tak unko ehsaas na karayen ke vo khaas hain tab tak maza hi kya….Jab tak vo yun apni adaon se na chidhayen aur hamara dil chura le jayen tab tak maza hi kya….Ye ishq ki imtehaan ban gayi hai ek unkahi si mohabbat ka junoon…”~~

Sidharth and Shehnaaz reached Udaipur with the family. Shehnaaz wanted to completely support Sidharth this time so she took most of the responsibilities on herself leaving apart just the security and arrival of jewelry and important people which Sidharth was handling. Shehnaaz was running here and there impatiently through the hall to look after the arrangements while Sidharth was adoring his busy-bee.

Shehnaaz: Arrey bhaiya aap log ye kis speed se kaam kar rahe hain...Abhi tak main gate ki hi floral decoration nahi hui...Hatiye aap log yahan se aur jaake andar ke arrangements dekhiye...Yahan ka main dekh lungi…
Saying this, she climbed on to the chair to set the flowers. As soon as she did it, she lost her balance and was about to fall but Sidharth held her by her waist on time. He said while looking into her eyes, “Bas karo meri sherni kitna kaam karogi...Just look around everything is perfect and so are you...Haaye, aise busy look mein bhi kitni beautiful dikhti ho tum…” She blushed and hugged him….He reciprocated the hug and said, “Meri biwi sharmati bhi hai...Kya baat hai, sahi hai…” Just then Kriti came and said, “Mamu, mami...Aap dono yahan ho aur maine aapko kitta dhundha…” They came back to reality and straightened themselves. Shehnaaz went to Kriti, held her in her arms, pulled her cheeks and said, “Kya hua Kriti ne humein itta kyun dhundha...Kuch chahiye aapko bacha…” She said, “Mumma ne mujhe promise kiya tha ke aap mujhe ready karoge aur ab mujhe daanta ke main unse ready ho jaun aur aapko tang na karun…” Shehnaaz kissed her cheek and said, “Arrey Kriti bhi kabhi mami ko pareshaan kar sakti hai kya...Chalo aao hum mere room mein chalte hain and jaldi jaldi ready hote hain…”
Saying so, she went to the room taking Kriti with her and as soon as Kriti was ready she sent her back to Shivika’s room.
Shehnaaz was struggling to tie the dori of her gown in front of the mirror when Sidharth entered. He went towards her, tied the dori, kissed her cheek, hugged her from behind and said, “Kya lag rahi ho...Kis kis ko ghayal karne ka iraada hai aaj apni inn looks se...Lagta hai aaj mujhe tumhare saath hi rehna padega throughout the exhibition…” Shehnaaz smiled and said, “Oho mere jealous pati dev maine kab bola ke main tumhare saath nahi rahungi exhibition ke time...Vaise bhi kaunsa main tumhare kisi client ya investor ko jaanti hun...Aur tum bhi koi kam hot nai lag rahe aaj...So, even I need to be careful…” He turned her towards him, pulled her closer, kissed her forehead and said, “Aisa noor dekh ke toh chaand bhi sharma jaaye...Come let’s go baby…”
They went downstairs and started greeting the guests...Just then the manager came to Shehnaaz and was looking all tense… Seeing this she excused herself and went to the green room…
Shehnaaz: What happened Mr. Sharma? Aap itne tensed kyun hain…
Mr. Sharma: Ma’am bohot badi problem ho gayi hai...Jin models ne aana tha na modelling program ke liye unhe airport pohonchne mein late ho gaya and now it’s impossible for them to come...Yahan Udaipur ki koi local modelling company bhi nahi maan rahi...Haan par ek company hai which is outside Udaipur jo ready hain models bhejne ke liye...Lekin unhe pohonchne mein 45 minutes lagenge…
Sidharth had heard the conversation and said while entering, “Toh soch kya rahe hain Mr. Sharma, call them and confirm it now…”
Shehnaaz: Sidharth I am sorry...Pata nahi mujhse itni badi galti kaise hogayi...Agar main sab personally dekhti toh ye misunderstanding hoti hi nahi aur vo log time pe pohonch jaate yahan…
Sidharth held her shoulders and said, “Isme tumhari kya galti hai Shehnaaz...Tum kal se kaam mein lagi hui ho...Break tak nahi leti dhang se...Kuch responsibility to un models aur staff ki bhi hai na...You finalised things so they should have been the ones seeing further to it right...Aur abhi aa rahi hain na models toh phir bass phokat ka stress lena band karo…”
Shehnaaz bit her lips and said, “Par Sidharth unhe 45 minutes lagenge and we have only 20 minutes in hand...Saare investors already bahar hain…Aur what about the show stopper??” He kissed her forehead and said, “Show stopper tum ho ab and kya karenge vo mujhe pata hai...Come with me...I’ll divert their attention for 45 minutes...Hum pehle Lunch announce kar dete hain aur phir kuch der exclusive jewelry pieces dikhayenge unhe…” She nodded and they went back to the exhibition hall again…
Post lunch Shehnaaz was explaining about a jewelry piece to some investors but started feeling someone’s constant gaze on her which made her a bit uncomfortable. As those investors left, a well built, 6ft tall, handsome guy came towards her and said, “Hi, talented lady...I am Gautam Kapoor, one of the investors here...You seem to have a good knowledge about jewelry...Never seen you before though…” Shehnaaz was a bit uncomfortable and at the same time Sidharth came, held her from her waist and said, “The talented lady is my wife Mr. Kapoor...She is a heart surgeon by profession...Nice to see you here...I would request you to be seated as the modelling show is about to begin…” Mr. Kapoor asked while leaving, “Your name Miss Surgeon…” Shehnaaz passed a fake smile and said, “Dr. Shehnaaz Shukla...Nice to meet you Mr. Kapoor…” He passed a wicked smile and left..
The show went well and after that an announcement for a couple dance was made. Shehnaaz was talking to some staff member when Gautam came towards her and said, “Would you like to dance with me Dr. Shehnaaz??” Shehnaaz yet again passed a fake smile, moved towards Sidharth who was speaking to someone on call just near her, held his hand and said, “I would rather like to dance with my husband Mr. Kapoor….I hope you won’t mind..” Sidharth gave Gautam a stern look and said, “Why would he mind us dancing wifey?? Come on let's go…” Sidharth and Shehnaaz moved towards the stage hand in hand with other couples and the music started…

~~”Kurbaan hua, teri tishnagi mein yun….Kurbaan hua, teri aashiqui mein yun….Bekhudi mein, bekali mein...Bekasi mein hua...Tujhko har dua di, aur dagaa bhi...Aur fanaa hua...Kurbaan Huaaaaa….Kurbaan hua ha haaannnaaa….Ada pe...wafa pe...jafa pe...Kurbaan huaaaa….Kurbaan hua ha haaannnaaa……”~~

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were dancing looking into each other’s eyes...It was a deep eyelock….Sidharth twirled her around and the position changed...Now he was hugging her from back...He whispered in her ear, “Yeh aaj kal ek jhumka pehenne ka koi fashion hai kya wifey….She touched her ear and was about to leave to check for her jhumka when he pulled her back from her wrist, her hands on his chest and again an eye lock...He took out the earring from his pocket, made her wear that, kissed her ear and said, “Abhi dance khatam nahi hua hai...Aur main ek earring ke liye apni wife ke saath itna romantic moment kharaab karun, not possible...
She blushed when the partners changed...She looked at her partner, it was Gautam...

~~”Ooooo...Kya hua...Pal mein jaane kho gaya kyon….Tu mila aur judaa imaan hua yun...Ru-ba-ru hai tu magar….Tanhan hai ye jahaan….Jal uthe meri kufr se...Sanson ka yeh samaan...Bekhudi mein bekali mein…..Bekasi mein hua...Tujhko har dua di, aur daga bhi….Aur fanaa hua...Kurbaan huaaaa...Kurbaan hua ha haaannnaaa….”~~

She felt something weird everytime when he was around...The music ended and she rushed to Sidharth...While Gautam said to himself, “Mujhse yun kab tak door bhagogi...Seedhe muh baat bhi karogi aur mere paas bhi aaogi apni marzi se...Gautam Kapoor ki nazar jis cheez pe pad jaye phir vo uski hokar rehti hai Dr. Shukla…” Saying so he left…
Sidharth sensed that Shehnaaz was tense so he asked, “Kya hua?? Aise shakal pe baara kyun baje hue hain...Theek toh ho...Apne uss Kapoor ke saath dance mein maza nahi aaya kya…” Shehnaaz gave him a look and said, “Abhi bol liya dobaara repeat karne ki koshish bhi mat karna...Kitne weird clients hain tumhare...I don’t like that Gautam at all…” Sidharth pulled her closer and said, “Acha hai that you don’t like him...Mujhe vo tumhare aas paas bhi pasand nahi hai...Important event na hota toh us gadhe ko tumhare saath dance toh kya, tumhare ird gird bhi na aane deta...Khair room mein chalte hain...Most of the guests have left...Baaki ko Mr. Sharma dekh lenge…”

PROMO: “Shehbaaz how dare you flirt with that girl...Flirt toh flirt tu toh uski pictures click kar raha tha...Like seriously...Mujhe tujhse baat hi nahi karni...Huhh…” Saying so she left……………….. “Iss Gautam ko toh main chhodunga nahi...How dare he?? Lunch pe aaya hai toh lunch se hi matlab rakhe na..”

KYA NAYA TURN LEGI STORY??? STAY TUNED TO KNOW….DON’T FORGET TO PEN DOWN YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION….