Chapter 12

We all gathered into two lines. I stood in between Harry and Hermione. Flying was the one thing I was very good at. My mother had told me she was the quidditch seeker when she was in school and had signed me up for private flying lessons when I was smaller.

"Aph, did you hear? Neville got a Remembrall." Hermione pointed to the circular object Neville was holding.

"Wicked" I grinned.

Madam Hooch instructed us try and lift our brooms. Me and Harry got it immediately, but I could see Ron and Hermione were having some trouble. I looked over at Malfoy and snickered. His wasn't going up either.

"Yo Malfoy!" I said loudly. "Looks like your broom doesn't listen to you either. Can't say I'm surprised."

He glared at me "Ill show you Sparks. UP!" He commanded loudly. The broom shot right up into his hand. "What? Didn't think you'd be the only person who can fly?" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Madam Hooch.

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end" Madam Hooch commanded.

I mounted my broom and then saw Neville kick his feet off the ground.

"Uh- Neville... She didn't say to take off yet." My eyes widened. "Neville try steering yourself back here!"

Neville yelled as his broom took control. It was obvious he wasn't very good at flying. Madam Hooch chased after him with her wand, soon enough he crashed into a wall.

"Mr. Longbottom! Are you alright?" Madam Hooch rushed towards him. "Oh dear, it's a broken wrist. Come on up." She looked at us. "Everyone is to have both feet on the ground until I get back. If I see one broom in the air the person riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can even say Quidditch." She rushed away with Neville.

I looked at Hermione with wide eyes. "That's got to hurt."

She nodded.

Just then Malfoy spoke up. "Did you see the look on his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he would've remembered to fall on his fat ass." Malfoy said holding the Remembrall.

"Give it here Malfoy." Harry said through gritted teeth.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find. How 'bout on the roof?" He hopped on his broom and flew away.

Apparently me and harry both had the same idea because we ran towards our brooms at the same time.

"Harry, Aph, no! you heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides, you don't even know how to fly!" Hermione warned.

Me and Harry looked at each other and nodded, with that we both flew off the ground. We flew towards Malfoy.

"Harry, you chase behind him and ill go left so he cant see me. Chase him in a circle so that way I end up in front of him. Got it?" I looked at Harry. He nodded. "Good."

I flew quickly to the left and went down so I was out of his eyeview. I then turned and went behind one of the buildings. I sped up and when I turned the corner again I saw Harry flying towards the Remembrall which was soaring through the sky. I sped up my broom and flew towards them. I saw Malfoy throw something large towards Harry. I went around and quickly hit it with the back of my broom sending it soaring back at Malfoy. I turned around and saw Harry catch the Remembrall just in time.

"Harry come quick! She could be back at any minute." I soared all the way down to the ground.

I dismounted my broom in front of Harry and then saw Professor McGonagall storming our way.

"Uh oh." Harry breathed nervously.