Chapter 13

I looked at Harry nervously. "We're going to expelled aren't we?"

Harry looked at me and then back at McGonagall who was getting closer. He nodded.

"Ms. Sparks and Mr. Potter, come with me." She barked sternly.

We followed behind her as she took us back inside Hogwarts. We kept walked behind her for what seemed like hours until we finally arrived outside of a classroom. I looked inside and quickly turned around. It was a classroom full of fifth years. She stepped inside and interrupted the Professor.

"Professor Quirrell, would it be alright if I borrowed Wood for a minute." She looked at a boy sitting in the corner.

"N-N-Not at a-a-all" He stuttered

I saw the boy get up and walk towards us.

"How can I help you Professor?" He looked at me and Harry.

"Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I have found you a seeker!" She exclaimed.

My eyes widened. I looked at Harry and laughed at his puzzled expression.

"I'll explain don't worry Harry" I whispered to him. He nodded.

Wood looked at me. "And her?"

McGonagall turned her attention towards me. "Ah yes. Ms. Sparks... It seems we have to wait a bit in order to put her into a team."

Wood seemed confused. I awkwardly smiled at him. "I'm Aphrodite Sparks. Or as people say, the girl who wasn't sorted."

I could tell he instantly remembered. "Oh..." He said slowly.

It went silent for a second until Wood yelled "I have an idea!!"

"In order for her to find a house she has to spend a week in each house, correct?" He smiled

McGonagall nodded her head.

"Okay, well then why don't you just have her play for the house she is staying in that week?"

"That's actually smart. Good job Mr. Wood! 10 points for Gryffindor." McGonagall smiled at me. "Now, if you two will excuse me I must discuss something with Professor Dumbledore." She walked away.

The three of us awkwardly stood there.

"She didn't specify which position you were. That's okay, we'll figure it out." Wood smiled at me.

I smiled back at him and looked at Harry. "We should go back to class."

He nodded.

Ten minutes later I found myself walking with Harry and Ron. It seemed I had made my way into their "pack".

Ron was teaching Harry all about quidditch and my mind was wandering somewhere else. It snapped back into reality when Hermione approached us.

"You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." I heard her say.

I looked around confused. I really have to start paying attention. We followed her to a set of trophy cases and she pointed at something. I looked closely and saw 'James Potter' written on a quidditch plaque.

"Wicked" I said under my breath

"Woah. harry, you never told me your father was a seeker, too." Ron stared at the plaque never taking his eyes off.

"I-I didn't know" Harry breathed.

I looked over at Ron and saw he was staring hard at the case.

"Ron you know you can look away right? It's not gonna run away." I snickered.

Ron started laughing.

"Are you sure about that? I'd run away if I saw him looking at me." A voice behind me said.

Ron's smile instantly went away.

"Malfoy" I gritted my teeth. I turned around and saw him standing there with Crabbe and Goyle.

"Honestly Malfoy. Have you memorized my entire schedule or something? You're everywhere. I'm starting to think you have a crush on me." I teased.

His face went red "w-what?? No!! I just went to- I was looking for the restroom!! I was here first!!"

"Relax Malfoy I was joking." I looked weirdly at him

"whatever. Filthy blood traitor." He walked away.

I rolled my eyes. "God is he always this annoying??"

Hermione laughed. "I assume so."