Chpt 1: Hey Kageyama!

Hinata just parked his bike up and headed for class, on his way there he noticed the tall grumpy black haired boy. "KAGEYAMAAA!!" the tangerine yelled "eh? Oh morning" Hinata hugged him and puckered his lips waiting for a kiss, but never got one, so he jumped up and kissed the blueberry on the cheek and carried on.

"how was your night Kageyama kun?"

"it was fine"

"thats good!! what did you have for dinner? was it yum? your mum makes the best food!"

"we had curry, it was really good"

"OH thats your favourite right?!"

"yes."

what is up with Kageyama today.. he didn't even give me a kiss.. or hug me back.. ehhh hes probably tired! yeah that's it... hes tired..

Hinata sighed softly and continued his day as usual, along side Kageyama at interval and with the team at lunch, then the usual walk home with his boyfriend. 

this continued for a couple more days, till Hinata got his desired hugs and kisses from the grumpy blueberry. Soon enough they were normal again, Kageyama was just having a bad couple a days. As so he says.

By the time the next Monday came Hinata wasn't there, he was sick at home, so instead of doing what Kageyama usually did, go around to his to look after him, he went straight home and did nothing about it. When Tuesday came Tsukki asked Kageyama if he checked up on Hinata. "No. I had some things at home to do" and walked away.

Tsukki and Yamaguchi knew that wasn't the case cause he said last week his parents were going on a business trip this week, so he would be home alone with nothing to do. Yamaguchi decided to ask ahead of what was wrong "Hey Kageyama, how come you didn't check up on Hinata?" Kageyama sighed, he trusted Yamaguchi so he told him "I don't like him anymore, but i'm to scared to break up with him, to spoil his happiness". 

Yamaguchi sighed and tried to give Kageyama the best advice he could give in that situation, "Just do it before next year is all i'm saying" Kageyama agreed and walked away, knowing if he stayed he would get lectured about it.

**2 days later (Friday)**

Hinata returned to school happy and healthy, got hugs but no kisses, he was fine with that though. He prefers hugs over anything anyway. He carried on with his day with a smile until Kageyama came walking passed really mad "HEY! Whats wrong bakayamaaaa?" Hinata had a sincere and worried look on his face as he cared about his boyfriend very much "Nothing!" Hinata stopped in front of Kageyama "MOVE OUT OF MY WAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" When Hinata heard those words he teared up "Kageyama.. whats wrong?" Kageyama shoved passed him not caring what he did to Hinata "Piss off you pest" and walked home.

Hinata cried for a bit, loud sobs as his boyfriend just called him a piece of shit and a pest. It made him question their relationship.. if Kageyama actually liked him anymore. Cause Kageyama would always calm down when Hinata was around, and tell him what was wrong. Hinata knew there was something wrong. He was determinant to find out.