Chpt 6: cheers to the end

Kageyama and Hinata became friends again, even though Hinata still liked him it was okay, they would hang our sometimes but only if Kenma or Kuroo tagged along, as they did not trust him fully, a few months had past, Kageyama told Hinata about the Japan training camp was again, and thats when he heard it, Hinata heard of Atsumu Miya, seen what he looked like and found him quiet attractive. But that was besides that point. He knew he wouldn't meet him so he never bothered to ask Kageyama for his number. No one would want some stranger texting you asking you out right? that's just weird. NOPE Hinata did it anyway

"hey! Kageyama, do you have Atsumu's number by any chance?"

"no boke, even if I did I wouldn't give it to you"

"kageyaaaammaaaaaa"

Kageyama walked away leaving the tangerine in a pout, but yelled back, "if you like him, you better follow me then aye?"
Hinata perked up and ran up behind Kageyama jumping onto his shoulders "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" the boy was super perky, it made Kageyama laugh a bit too much then he should have.

"shut up Kageyama" and that earned the blueberry a slap on the arm as well

Soon after they showed up at the park, "why are we here Kageyama? *gaassssppp* did you trick me just to stop me from pouting?!?" Kageyama looked at the angered ginger and ruffled his hair "just wait you migit" Hinata frowned, crossed his arms and waited

Few minutes later Hinata had curled up on a bench near by and fell asleep, only to be woken up by a pat on the head from Kageyama, "whaaaaat? I was sleeping!" the setter looked blankly at the small boy, "wow so you DONT want to meet atsumu then, okay I'll tell him to lea-" 

"WHAAAT?!? uhhh why didn't you tell me bakayama!!" the ginger shot up, pushing Kageyama alil. Atsumu just stood there laughing at the pair, "I can't believe you two used to date haha" Hinata blushed alil and looked down shyly, "atsumu this is the boy I texted you about,"

"oooh I see, he's a small one isn't he? cute though." 

"mhm he is quiet short, but he can jump!"

The fox laughed, while Hinata hid behind Kageyama blushing like crazy, "say gingy, whats your name?"

"Hin-Hinata Shouyo!" he shuffled around before blurting out uncontrollably, "Do you want to go on a date with me!!" scrunching his face up, waiting for the rejection.

"sure, thats why Tobio-kun messaged me,"

Hinata's face lit up and looked at Kageyama with thankful eyes, hoped over to Atsumu and gathered his contact info

There plan was to meet up this weekend and have a coffee date, and it went very well in the end.

**few years later**

Atsumu and Hinata were dating, and they were very happy, Kageyama was very happy for them both, and he himself started dating Oikawa, they too were very happy, things were normal and everyone was happy, when Hinata graduated he moved in with Atsumu, later got married and Hinata is now, Shouyo Miya, the couple adopted two little girls, Yuki Miya and Akari Miya. Very cute and very happy, full of energy and wonderful parents supporting them through everything.

Tadashi and Kei have a little boy and little girl, Tadashi is now, Tadashi Tsukishima, and they're very happy.

Kageyama and Oikawa are happy, Its Tooru Kageyama now, and they have a little girl, very pretty, and adorable

Iwaizumi, well no one knows what happened to him after him and Tooru broke up, rumours say he moved to another country and started something new with someone else, but know one really knows, he changed his contact details and everything, so they were left clueless.

_____

A/N: WOW Sorry this took so long to come out, but uuhhh should I do the iwaizumi fan-fic idea I just sprang up? make it Iwa x y/n ? your his new partner? I might, idk depends how much motivation I have XD